BY STONEWALL KITCHEN

Stonewall Kitchen Black Raspberry Jam, 12.5 oz see more...

Luke R.
Bowdoinham, ME
Literally one of the best jams I have ever had, goes great with toast in the morning or just a snack during the day. I definitely recommend it. One of the best jams I've tried, it is one of the more pricey jams but it is a good quality jam compared to others I've tried.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
I am a jam fanatic, I love all types of jams, jellies, preserves, and spreads, Stonewall Kitchen is one of the best and their black raspberry flavor is wonderful. I do not usually care for straight raspberry flavors but I love this one.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
Such a delicious jam! This actually tastes like fruit instead of chemicals, and is nice and easy to spread. It can be a little pricey depending on where you buy it, but if you love quality jam, it's worth the splurge
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
That is delicious. My mom always buys a bunch of their jams and dips and Iv'e had this one. It is so so good! perfectly sweet and goes good with many things.
Lexi T.
This jam is so scrumptious! It tastes like it is homemade like my mom makes! I love it on my biscuits.