Stonewall Kitchen Banana Pancake & Waffle Mix, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4)

by Stonewall Kitchen

What type of flour is used in these?
Where can you buy this?
Start your review of Stonewall Kitchen Banana Pancake & Waffle Mix, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4)!
How would you rate this product?
Super delicious pancake and waffle mix! Great banana flavor that isn't overpowering! I totally love it and recommend it.
Wheatley Hts, NY
These are great for people who love bananas and they are a perfect way to eat pancakes and banana together for breakfast.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE BANANA'S !! so of course i had to buy this it is very yummy and the pancakes come out very fluffy !!
Timmonsville, SC
Love, love, love !! Pancakes were soooo soft and puffy and banana tasting!
Love, love, love !! Pancakes were soooo soft and puffy and banana tasting!
This is a quality product, excellent, what you eat constantly, I have more of this in my home, is that I am true to the brand