BY STONEWALL KITCHEN #11 in Jams & Jellies

Justine A.
I received this jam set as a gift and I am in love. Stonewall Kitchen makes the best jams and mustards. This gift set had some great flavors that I hadn't tried yet. The quality is superb. I like to have them on an English muffin in the morning. I will definitely purchase Stonewall Kitchen jams in the future.
Alma ChicaTierna B.
BROCKTON, MA
Black Raspberry Jam is as rich as it can be! The texture adds to the experience, I blend it with my favorite cheese (Saint Andre from WholeFoods) over a toasted english muffin or with some water crackers and crunchy peanut butter.

Price point is $$ average and worth it for the quality you receive.
Sweta S.
Bellevue, WA
Highly in love with these jams and I have few flavors , good to see in small jars and yummy in taste with no preservatives ,non GMO,natural ingredients my son's just have them just with everything
Gina G.
Stonewall kitchen jams are simply the best. They have some unique flavor combinations, and I have loved every one I've tried. There are your regular sweet jams (blueberry, strawberry, etc), but then they have some really interesting savory jams like Garlic & Onion and Roasted Red Pepper, which are great as a spread with cheese and crackers or as a glaze for meats.
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
If you have never had wild Maine blueberry jam on a buttered biscuit, you're missing out. This stuff is so good, and it tastes like you canned it at home!
Elisa U.
Berwyn, IL
I love this jams! I spread them on crepes, I like to stuff some pillsbury crescents, I like to put some in plain yogurt! This are really amazing!
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This jammy has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Stonewall kitchen items are great . I get mine from local bistro . Jams are great for scones and for cooking .
Tammy L.
Awesome for baking and spreading on toast, pancakes, waffles and scones. Always in our pantry.
Christine A.
Love these jams! There's such a variety of flavors, you'll definitely find one that you love!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Where is this sold?!!!!!!!
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Does this come in BlackBerry flavor?