GroceryPantryStonewall Kitchen
All Natural Aioli Sriracha 1025 oz

Stonewall Kitchen All Natural Aioli Sriracha 10.25 oz

by Stonewall Kitchen

If the combination of sun-ripened chilis and garlic sounds good to you, then it may be time to fire up your taste buds. We took sriracha, a spicy dipping sauce from Thailand, and created a uniquely robust aioli that will add a flavorful kick to your sandwiches, burgers or chicken and is also great for dipping. Proud to create award-winning specialty foods - Est. 1991

I have had this in the past and used it for sandwiches...what else do people use this for?
Start your review of Stonewall Kitchen All Natural Aioli Sriracha 10.25 oz!
Melissa L.
Harbeson, DE
Love this. My husband was inspired to make his own after we finished this though. We use a lot of it and often, so we have saved quite a bit of money making our own. Great on breakfast sandwiches and for dipping chicken strips.
Brandy B.
Indianapolis, IN
We love the sriracha aioli on fried shrimp, onion strings, sandwiches, French fries, calamari, and so much more. It’s a great sauce with a little kick to it. Loving all the products from Stonewall lately and this is a great one.
Jessica E.
I was very excited to try this and so I shelled out $8 for it gladly. It isn't bad, but unfortunately, I feel like the flavor lends itself more to celery salt(?) than what I was expecting. I feel like they could have added a slight sweetness to it and it would be better. A little bummed out that it wasn't as good as I had hoped.