Stoner Invisible Glass Glass Cleaner

by Stoner

Stoner Invisible Glass® Premium Glass Cleaner.
Impeccably Clean Guaranteed™.
No streaky soaps or dyes.
Makes glass invisible!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stoner Invisible Glass Glass Cleaner!
Megan L.
Bethlehem, PA
My absolute favorite glass cleaner!! No streaks whatsoever! I have been using this for years. I use it on my mirrors, windows, car windows. Definitely give this is a try if you hate streaks!
Daniel M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Used this for over a year. While it’s pretty strong in smell, it breaks down dirt from glass like nothing. Pricing is very reasonable and if you can find a four or six pack, even better. Make sure you use a two or three towel method and you’ll have tip top results.
Gabrielle M.
Chantilly, VA
This product cleans well, however I find that it tends to stay wet as you wipe it, rather than wiping away. This can be nice when you have a really dirty mirror that needs all the cleaner you can get, but otherwise it just causes you to use another towel to wipe it down again.
Aimee D.
Torrington, CT
I don't know what makes this glass cleaner different, but it's better than windex!! It's streak free and leaves glass and windows looking flawless. I got it one time when there was no windex and I am happy I did. I highly recommend trying this brand next time over Windex.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
Best window cleaner!! We use it for our vehicles too as it is safe for tented windows! Will leave streaks if you don’t rub it in. When using it on cars we usually take a towel and dry off the excess. Bought at Walmart!
Aubre P.
Three Rivers, MI
This is my favorite glass cleaner. Smells good, and always leaves my glass streak free!
faviola O.
waterford
Love this product! It is the only glass cleaner that does not streak at all on any surface from mirrors to car windows. I have even used it to clean my dirty windshield and it has left it spotless unlike other cleaners that will  leave a streaky finish if the surface is dirty. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?