BY STONEFIRE

Stonefire® All Natural Whole Grain Naan.
Authentic flatbreads.
Tandoor baked.
Hand stretched, best served warm.
Good source of fiber (contains 5g fat per serving).
Whole grain, 18g/portion.
The whole grains council. see more...

Elise C.
Austin, TX
I love using this naan for anything! They make smaller sized naan for the toaster and those are the ones I use. These are always so good and the brand did a great job making a tasty product. Use this in replace of bread for an open faced sandwich, dip in oil, or eat with Indian food for a full experience! The whole wheat is healthy for you and doesn't taste dry or like cardboard like other whole wheat products can. The garlic naan bread from this brand is so tasty too!
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
Naan is my favorite bread product and it tastes so good in whole grain! I use this for sandwiches, I pull it apart and serve with herbed EVOO and the use it as pizza crust too! Brush with a little garlic butter and you're good to go!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I love using this naan for any Indian dish I am eating. It has a lot of flavor and is very good for shopping up your food and sauce. I would recommend this product for someone that wanted a side to their favorite Indian dish.
Pamela D.
Absolutely fabulous flat bread! I only wish I had read the description better as I thought I was receiving 6 pieces of bread per package and it was only two. I love these!!!! I use them way more than I care to admit. They are great for personal pizza, panini sandwiches, garlic toast, etc.
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY
This bread is delicious!! I heated it up in a pan with some butter and it was so fresh and tasty. Great for breakfast with jam and coffee not just for dinner. I've used these for eggs sandwich tacos.
patty w.
These are so tasty I can eat them straight from the package. I've used them to make pizzas, or to eat with hummus. And there not to expensive for the quality your getting
Amy L.
Floral Park, NY
This is a staple in my house. I use the Naan to create my own homemade pizza. I also like to dip the Naan in hummus. It is so yummy.
Meredith W.
Such a great hummus chip (just put it in the oven for a few) or great for personal pizza's! All favors are delicious! Try it!!!
Diksha R.
Looking for a good naan then buy this. Totally love it. Taste so yummy. Do buy.
Heather T.
I absolutely love naan bread. It freezes well in the large packages. I really enjoy it with hummus at work as a snack with veggies or I've had it toasted with asagio dip. I really like this as lunch or snack option.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
What exactly is this product?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Should I buy this product?
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
What do you use these for?