Stonefire Naan Original All Natural uploaded by Michelle W.

BY STONEFIRE

Stonefire® All Natural Original Naan.
Authentic flatbreads.
Tandoor baked.
Hand-stretched, best served warm. see more...

Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
The best for making margherita pizza fast. Heat up the oven to 400, brush with olive oil, toast for 2 minutes. Then add a small amount of sauce (canned tomato sauce works fine), basil (fresh or dry, whatever you've got), thinly sliced roma tomato and thin slices of mozzarella. Put back in the oven for 10 minutes and viola…tastes like a true margherita pizza from Napoli. YUM YUM!
MELISSA H.
MELISSA H.
I discovered these at Costco, sold as an 18 piece for only $4.99. I couldn't find a reason not to buy it because I've seen smaller quantities sold for the same price at other stores. It's so delicious, I like to toss it into my toaster oven and serve it up with some spicy avocado humus.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Yummy. You can do so much with this. Pizza to eating it plain. If I could I'd eat it all of the time.
Leah F.
Leah F.
I have decided to buy this naan exclusively from now on. It is so delicious and the texture is excellent. This is my go to for eating hummus, baba ghanouj, or any so I have decided to buy this nonexclusively from now on. It is so delicious and the texture is excellent. This is my go to for eating hummus, baba ghanouj, or any soft cheese spread
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
I really like these. I got them to recreate some of the flatbread sandwiches I have gotten at Panera and so what I do is warm some fresh mozzarella over it in the toaster oven, add some veggies like grilled zucchini or grilled tomatoes add some avocado and a little pesto and it is delicious!
Carmel A.
Carmel A.
Foodie Expert
I decided to have an instant Indian food night. I made these, some palak paneer and some daal. These are really good for store bought naan, I just pop them in the toaster oven and they come out delicious and warm. :)
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Jackson, MI
My Family absolutely loves Naan bread. Our favorite way to eat that is too fried them in the frying pan with a little butter. We recently tried the mini naan as buns for burgers and loved that too.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always use this bread instead of pizza crust to make pizzas on the grill. So Delish.
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
We are a Fan! The Naan is great with everything! We purchase our pack from costco. We toast or warm it up on a pan. We pair it with pasta, we pour a little cheese on top to make a cheesy bread, we make salad wraps...so many possibilities! I would recommend it to everyone!
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
Foodie Expert
This bread tastes delicious and you can do so much with it. I liked to make it into pizzas, use it for a sandwich, dip it in hummus, or use it for breakfast items. You can do so much with it! There's 2 in a pack and they cost about 2.50. They last for a few days once you open it so you have to be quick about using them, but it's worth it! Super yummy flavor
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Oak Park, IL
I know I like the taste of this naan, but I want to have some authentic naan. I've had a far share of different brands of store-bought naan, and I wanted to know if anybody can vouch for its authenticity?