BY STONEFIRE

Stonefire® All Natural Garlic Naan.
Authentic flatbreads.
Tandoor baked.
Hand-stretched, best served warm. see more...

Sophie B.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love naan! So fresh and tasty. Honestly one of the most perfect snacks to keep around the house because it goes great with just about everything. I would highly recommend to other buyers 🤤
Megan D.
Great naan bread, definitely a staple in my home! Easy to find in multiple grocery stores and rather inexpensive. I use it to make flatbreads or to dip in curry dishes!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
THESE. ARE. SO. GOOD. I love naan and this brand is awesome. They're fresh and have a great flavor. They're great with traditional Indian food, but also make great flatbreads. A tad expensive, but I consider them a treat when we have them on occassion.
Megan S.
These are amazing and will be making a flatbread pizza with this awesome product. More than meets my expectations. There are so many different ways to use this, endless possibilities. Plus as you can see in this photo I scored this guy at .75 cent so I'm super stocked. #thrifymommy
Ty S.
This has become my favorite food. It's so versitile. I can use it for sandwiches, pizza crusts, wraps, and toast. It has so much flavor and it soft when is warmed in the oven. This is my favorite way to eat Naan bread is with kale, onion, green pepper, & garlic.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I love naan. In the past I have purchased frozen naan, but this is much better. I throw this in the oven for a few minutes and it is perfect. Just add a little butter and/or garlic and you are good to go. I wish I could bake it myself but this works perfectly well.
Emily J.
Love this bread! It has fresh garlic baked into it, which gives it a great flavor! I love using it to make sandwiches, pizzas, or just about anything. There's two pieces of naan bread in each package
Gloria B.
Federal Way, WA
This is my absolutely favorite naan bread! The garlic gives that extra touch. I use it with hummus or as a pizza. It's a decent price and the size of them is decent, if you make 2 with a size salad I'd say it would feel 3 people! Definitely give this a try
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
This was the first time I have ever had Naan, but it won't be the last time. The freshness on the product was great. The flavor of the garlic was right there without being overly powerful. It was light and fluffy and very yummy
Ashley G.
Manassas, VA
This is not the actual product I used, I got my Garlic naan flatbread from Aldi. It tastes amazing with tomato sauce, your choice of toppings (mine were: tomato sauce, yellow peppers, red onions and spinach) and mozzarella cheese on top!