Stone IPA India Pale Ale - 6 PK

by Stone

Stone IPA Indian Pale Ale.

Is your beer fresh?

Where is Stone brewing company?
Start your review of Stone IPA India Pale Ale - 6 PK!
Product Highlights
I love IPA's and pretty much anything Stone makes so of course I love this, it's your quintessential IPAin reviews
I was not a big fan of pale ale.in reviews
Ana G.
San Ysidro, CA
I don't like the bitter taste of IPAs but Stones IPA is probably the most palatable IPA I have tasted for me.
Jacob M.
Mira Loma, CA
Always a classic go to for me! When ever I can't decide or there isn't a large selection I grab a 6 or a 12 block. Love it, but everyone in my family hates it, says it's to strong 😂
Byron M.
Maricopa, AZ
Aroma- West coast hops bunch first, followed by a solid malt backbone. Resinous, dank hops. Appearance- Brilliantly golden and clear. Beautiful lacing and a bone white head. Textbook stuff from stone. Taste- Citrus, dank, resinous hops. Malt balances but the hops are the main attraction. Each sips beckons you back for more. This is a tasty beverage. Palate- Lively carbonation and a medium body. Dank hops linger and make you want more. Overall- One of the quintessential west coast ipa’s and it still stands as strong today. Will always be a go to for my hops fix.
Kim N.
Columbia, NJ
I love almost everything Stone brews. My favorite is the Smoked Porter and I also like to try the fun varieties like my ultimate favorite Xocoveza!
Lauren H.
Long Beach, CA
This IPA isn’t for someone who is new to drinking, it’s robust, bold and strong! Stone doesn’t mess around with IPAs, they aren’t an all-the-time choice for me, but sometimes a nice treat!
Jessi R.
Purchased at: Target
My husbands favorite IPA. Any time I see it in stores I have to buy it. Stone makes a lot of great beers.
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is definitely one of my favorite IPA's. It is very strong, hoppy, and bitter. Great with dinner for a night in or as a prelude to a night out drinking! I live in CA and went to Philadelphia, PA for the first time and when I went into the liquor store to see what the various exquisite new beers would be, my eyes only saw STONE IPA. I highly recommend!
Ken W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband loves this stuff, and actually has a very hard time finding it. He loves how Ray it is to drink, great flavor, and a good IPA.
Liz J.
Stone IPA India Pale Ale - 6 PK uploaded by Liz J.
Stone IPA India Pale Ale - 6 PK uploaded by Liz J.
Great Hoppy beer. My go-to IPA. I'm not a huge fan of floral-tasting IPAs--Stone always sits well with me. If you dont like bitter or hops, this won't be your jam. If you're here because you already love this beer and you're reviewing it, too, make sure to try any Black IPA's that you can get your hands on, too. Photos aren't filtered, my bar lights up pretty colors :)
Megan G.
Candler, NC
This is my all time favorite beer! If you like hop flavor you will like this beer! The hops are really strong and bitter but still goes does down with a smooth easy finish. Highly recommend if you like hoppy beers you at least give it a try!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...