Stone IPA India Pale Ale - 6 PK uploaded by Jessica s.Stone IPA India Pale Ale - 6 PK uploaded by Liz J.Stone IPA India Pale Ale - 6 PK uploaded by Liz J.

BY STONE

Stone IPA Indian Pale Ale.

Is your beer fresh? see more...

• "I was not a big fan of pale ale." in 1 review
  • "I love IPA's and pretty much anything Stone makes so of course I love this, it's your quintessential IPA" in 1 review
Liz J.
Great Hoppy beer. My go-to IPA. I'm not a huge fan of floral-tasting IPAs--Stone always sits well with me.
If you dont like bitter or hops, this won't be your jam. If you're here because you already love this beer and you're reviewing it, too, make sure to try any Black IPA's that you can get your hands on, too.

Photos aren't filtered, my bar lights up pretty colors :)
Jacob M.
Mira Loma, CA
Always a classic go to for me! When ever I can't decide or there isn't a large selection I grab a 6 or a 12 block. Love it, but everyone in my family hates it, says it's to strong 😂
Kendra W.
Happy Hour Expert
My husband loves this stuff, and actually has a very hard time finding it. He loves how Ray it is to drink, great flavor, and a good IPA.
Keith A.
Durham, CA
Stone makes one of the best California IPAs. Lots of citrus and pine hop flavor. Stone Brewing is at their best making super hoppy IPAs.
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
This IPA is made in California, which tends to make some of the tastiest IPA's in my opinion. This IPA has a bitter taste to it and the hops comes off as rather piney with a nice hint of citrus as well. Very delicious, and typically you can find this IPA at most bars and pubs, especially in CA.
courtney b.
Hemet, CA
Amazing IPA! So good anddddd it's local for us which is a big plus! My husband's favorite beer. They even sell the a hugeeee box at Costco!
Serice U.
Chino, CA
Tired this recently and have decided it is the best IPA I've ever had. It's simple, yet very enjoyable.
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
We have tried this is the past and really didn't like the taste of it at all. I think I am more of an Jack Daniels fan
Kimberly S.
Albany, GA
A friend brought over a 6 pack of these one night & I tried one. I was not a big fan of pale ale. I am more of a whiskey drinker.
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Happy Hour Expert
My husband loves this beer and everything Stone makes. This is the best IPA we have had ina hwile