Stone IPA  uploaded by Vicki P.

BY STONE IPA

• Love IPAs but not flavored just hoppy! How does this compare to ...3 Answers
  • Why wouldn't you buy this beer? Give it a chance and I'm sure you...2 Answers
  • What is a beer comparable to this? I'm trying to see if I would l...5 Answers
Nate O.
This is an excellent beer! It's strong and has a great taste. I love the rich and strong flavor of the hops. This beer is one of my favorite beers and it is always a go to when I'm in the mood for a good drink!
Sabrina S.
LOVE Stone IPAs! I love all the flavors they come in. A 6 pack goes a long way as well. Each flavor is amazing and worth trying. I would definitely recommend trying some to friends and will continue purchasing.
berenice s.
Amazing beer!! It's basically beer and weed out together. I don't smoke weed but I tried this and it taste pretty good and it's also smooth. This is something I drink once ever 3 months.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
My husbands go to beer this is choice after any day or when we go it. It’s strong which is what my Hubbs prefers. They even have ones called “enjoy by” which are really fun to collect
David W.
Wilson, NC
IPA I am a very strong beer lover but holy hold the hops, all IPA beer is awful. This is not and acquired taste you either like it or you don't! And I do not! I have tried and it has failed my taste test! Does not go good with anything at all, to buy it would be a waste! Just being honest!
Yesenia D.
Torrance, CA
I love IPA's! They are hoppy and tasteful. I wouldn't drink multiple ones at a time since they are a bit heavier than most beers, but this kind of beer is something you will want to savor and enjoy as opposed to chugging them! I would definitely recommend this to anyone  wanting to try something bold and flavorful.
Ana S.
Fort Walton Beach
One of my favorites! Smooth and delicious .  Packaged either in 1 liter or the six pack glass bottles . Printed on label versus the paper . Definitely with the money . Not as pricey as some of the other microbrews .
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
Stone's IPA is crisp, complex, hoopy and delicious. Stone Brewery doesn't have a huge variety, but they focus on what they do well; their IPA is a success of their formula. Unlike some other craft brewers, Stone's IPA is not just tasty but also CONSISTENT. Every time you pop the cap, you know what you're getting: a quality IPA. Word of warning, the hops in this brew get strong on the tongue as it warms up; for the best flavor, let the bottle sweat a bit rather than drinking it straight from the fridge. If you like a darker brew, something more rich and creamy, try out Stone's Russian Imperial brew - it's one of their best!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Only knew Stone from their Arrogant Bastard, which I had when I lived in New Jersey. When I moved to California and stumbled upon their brewery here, I fell in love. Every single brew they have is perfection, especially this IPA, that I found out I can get almost anywhere, thank goodness! If you have a choice between Stone and one of those mainstream beers or even most imports, Stone is your clear choice.
Lori S.
Germantown, MD
Last week my husband and I were lucky enough to hang out at the Stone World Bistro & Gardens and go on a tour and tasting at the Stone Brewery. If you love hoppy "bitter" brews this is the place to be! All of the craft tastings were awesomely hoppy, strong and on the bitter side....just like a great hoppy craft beer should be. I highly recommend visiting the brewery to sample some of the beers you can't ordinarily find in most places.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
What is a beer comparable to this? I'm trying to see if I would like this. I don't like hoppy beers or really strong beers.
Kate W.
Crown Point, IN
Love IPAs but not flavored just hoppy! How does this compare to lagunitas?
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
Why wouldn't you buy this beer? Give it a chance and I'm sure you'll love it
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Is this like Guinness?
Amanda M.
I want to try this IPA! On a scale 1-10 how hoppy is it?