Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
National City, CA

One of my favorites! Stone has set the bar on IPA and craft beer and this one in particular is their classic IPA that has a crisp refreshing flavor. I'm blessed to live in San Diego where Stone Brewery's IPA is in a lot of stores.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

I am a huge Stone Brewery fan. Stone IPA is a good basic IPA. It is not overly happy and is a good beer for you to introduce happy beers to first timers. If you are looking for a basic IPA you will not be disappointed by this one.
Tasia B.
Tasia B.
Corvallis , Or

I love Stone beer. But this one just doesn't do it for me. I prefer many of the Enjoy By's or the Go To or Delicious over this one any day. This one just lacks flavor and is all about the bitter
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA

A very flavorful spa! It has a great taste and body. It is so delicious and best served chilled. It is very hoppy and has a lot of spices.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.

Tried this beer for the first time in San Diego. Just the right amount of Hops with a clean finish. Will definitely look to buy again
James C.
James C.
Pennsville , Nj

Possibly this will always be my favorite beer. It's full of hoppy flavor. Stone takes great care of the quality of their products
Bryan K.
Bryan K.
Centerton, AR

This is one of my favorite IPA's and Breweries! I have liked every beer I've tried and this IPA is AMAZING!!!
West Covina , Ca

I love this beer, it's so tasty and easy to get turnt to. High in alcohol level which is always great
Christine D.
Christine D.
Houston, Tx

My absolute favorite IPA! Stone does a great job with just the right amount of hops.
Luana F.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA

Good beer, but not my kind of IPA. Nothing special. The stone season is amazing.
Evan G.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA

What is a beer comparable to this? I'm trying to see if I would like this. I don't like hoppy beers or really strong beers.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Crown Point, IN

Love IPAs but not flavored just hoppy! How does this compare to lagunitas?
West Covina , Ca

Why wouldn't you buy this beer? Give it a chance and I'm sure you'll love it

Join Now