Stone IPA  uploaded by Vicki P.

BY STONE IPA

• Love IPAs but not flavored just hoppy! How does this compare to ...3 Answers
  • Why wouldn't you buy this beer? Give it a chance and I'm sure you...2 Answers
  • What is a beer comparable to this? I'm trying to see if I would l...5 Answers
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Foodie Expert
My husbands go to beer this is choice after any day or when we go it. It’s strong which is what my Hubbs prefers. They even have ones called “enjoy by” which are really fun to collect
David W.
Wilson, NC
Foodie Expert
IPA I am a very strong beer lover but holy hold the hops, all IPA beer is awful. This is not and acquired taste you either like it or you don't! And I do not! I have tried and it has failed my taste test! Does not go good with anything at all, to buy it would be a waste! Just being honest!
Yesenia D.
Torrance, CA
Foodie Expert
I love IPA's! They are hoppy and tasteful. I wouldn't drink multiple ones at a time since they are a bit heavier than most beers, but this kind of beer is something you will want to savor and enjoy as opposed to chugging them! I would definitely recommend this to anyone  wanting to try something bold and flavorful.
Ana S.
Fort Walton Beach
One of my favorites! Smooth and delicious .  Packaged either in 1 liter or the six pack glass bottles . Printed on label versus the paper . Definitely with the money . Not as pricey as some of the other microbrews .
Tania T.
Coral Gables, FL
I first tried this beer in Vegas. I love the taste found it again at a bar an publix. Has amazing rich flavors. Not hoppy but a good strong beer. Not expensive at all in my opinion and I will continue to buy
Christine G.
Foodie Expert
Stone brewery always comes out with solid fully rounded beer! This ipa is a go to for me! I love its hop forward flavor and smooth finish.
Lisa M.
Tried this beer for the first time in San Diego. Just the right amount of Hops with a clean finish. Will definitely look to buy again
Jessica F.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum! For a hop head this is such a great beer! Will definitely purchase again. Not too badly priced either!
Christine D.
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite IPA! Stone does a great job with just the right amount of hops.
Lori S.
Germantown, MD
Last week my husband and I were lucky enough to hang out at the Stone World Bistro & Gardens and go on a tour and tasting at the Stone Brewery. If you love hoppy "bitter" brews this is the place to be! All of the craft tastings were awesomely hoppy, strong and on the bitter side....just like a great hoppy craft beer should be. I highly recommend visiting the brewery to sample some of the beers you can't ordinarily find in most places.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
Foodie Expert
What is a beer comparable to this? I'm trying to see if I would like this. I don't like hoppy beers or really strong beers.
Kate W.
Crown Point, IN
Love IPAs but not flavored just hoppy! How does this compare to lagunitas?
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
Foodie Expert
Why wouldn't you buy this beer? Give it a chance and I'm sure you'll love it
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Is this like Guinness?
Amanda M.
Foodie Expert
I want to try this IPA! On a scale 1-10 how hoppy is it?