Add a Photo

By STONE IPA
Photo (1)
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
I am a huge Stone Brewery fan. Stone IPA is a good basic IPA. It is not overly happy and is a good beer for you to introduce happy beers to first timers. If you are looking for a basic IPA you will not be disappointed by this one.
Tasia B.
Tasia B.
Corvallis , OR
I love Stone beer. But this one just doesn't do it for me. I prefer many of the Enjoy By's or the Go To or Delicious over this one any day. This one just lacks flavor and is all about the bitter
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Jan. 19, 2017, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Stone IPA
Tried this beer for the first time in San Diego. Just the right amount of Hops with a clean finish. Will definitely look to buy again
James C.
James C.
Pennsville , Nj
Possibly this will always be my favorite beer. It's full of hoppy flavor. Stone takes great care of the quality of their products
Bryan K.
Bryan K.
Centerton, AR
This is one of my favorite IPA's and Breweries! I have liked every beer I've tried and this IPA is AMAZING!!!
West Covina , Ca
I love this beer, it's so tasty and easy to get turnt to. High in alcohol level which is always great
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 12, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Stone IPA
My absolute favorite IPA! Stone does a great job with just the right amount of hops.
Luana F.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
Good beer, but not my kind of IPA. Nothing special. The stone season is amazing.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
May 12, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Stone IPA
IPA I am a very strong beer lover but holy hold the hops, all IPA beer is awful. This is not and acquired taste you either like it or you don't! And I do not! I have tried and it has failed my taste test! Does not go good with anything at all, to buy it would be a waste! Just being honest!
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
Torrance , CA
June 8, 2017, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Stone IPA
I love IPA's! They are hoppy and tasteful. I wouldn't drink multiple ones at a time since they are a bit heavier than most beers, but this kind of beer is something you will want to savor and enjoy as opposed to chugging them! I would definitely recommend this to anyone  wanting to try something bold and flavorful.
Evan G.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
What is a beer comparable to this? I'm trying to see if I would like this. I don't like hoppy beers or really strong beers.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Crown Point, IN
Love IPAs but not flavored just hoppy! How does this compare to lagunitas?
West Covina , Ca
Why wouldn't you buy this beer? Give it a chance and I'm sure you'll love it
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Foodie Expert
Is this like Guinness?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Foodie Expert
I want to try this IPA! On a scale 1-10 how hoppy is it?