Look years younger after one application of our Stone Crop Serum. This intense hydrator relieves the appearance of signs of aging as you benefit from its super antioxidant benefits. Retail Size: 1 oz / 30 ml Winner of Best Teen Skincare – Normal Skin: Stone Crop Collection, Spa & Wellness MexiCaribe Product Awards, 2019 Winner of Best Men's Line, Best Product Awards, LNE & Spa's, 2019 Winner of Best Serum, LNE's Best, Les Nouvelles Esthétiques & Spa, 2015

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stone Crop Serum!
Hannah R.
Minneapolis, MN
Great for hydration that helps reverse the signs of aging while adding antioxidants to your skin. Great add to your morning regimen.
Aginda L.
Des Moines, IA
This serum is okay. The thought of it is nice-helps with hyperpigmentation, hydration & healing but I don’t find that it does what it says. I prefer the other products from this line like the stone crop mask.
Kelli B.
Hiram, OH
The stone crop line is one of my favorites, it smells nice, is gentle on the skin but cleans and hydrates very well. This is my go to morning serum and will continue to stick with this for years to come. I would recommend
Brianna B.
Osterville, MA
This was super hydrating and sunk right into my skin. I bought it for dark spots but it didn’t do too much to help them. It did however work wonders on my dry skin and made me have a glow.
Indigo B.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this serum with all my heart. I’m so said I just ran out of it! Though it is a bit pricey, this is pure gold in a bottle. It helped clear my skin up and brighten my complexion. 10/10 recommend!
Kerry F.
Belleville
Love it! Use it daily under my Eminence Açai moisturizer. I can even wear it alone because it’s so hydrating. Good value. Packaging is earthy and attractive, appeals to sensitive skin types. Highly recommend.
Melissa W.
Sault Ste, ON
The smell and texture is great a little bit goes a long way! If you apply to much continue down your neck and chest.
Samriddhi B.
abu dhabi
This serum actually made me feel that my skin was glowing and felt soft supple and tight...love their products and i have a
Danielle H.
Saint John , NB
I worked at a salon that sold a whole line of this for 4 years so I got quite comfortable with trying new products. I started using this quite frequently and I never had acne my whole life and started using this and now I have breakouts. I have discontinued using it.

Looking for your answer?