Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant

This powder-to-foam exfoliant employs microgreens, stone crop and rice flour with adzuki powder to infuse skin with a youthful looking glow. With its light fizzing action, this revitalizing formula gently invigorates the skin and removes impurities to reveal a beautiful, brighter looking complexion. Retail Size: 4.2 oz / 120 g Winner of Best Teen Skincare – Normal Skin: Stone Crop Collection, Spa & Wellness MexiCaribe Product Awards, 2019 Winner of Best Men's Line, Best Product Awards, LNE & Spa's, 2019 Winner of Best Exfoliator, Product Awards, Spa & Wellness Mexicaribe, 2017

who like this product and how good it ?
Start your review of Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant!
Austen P.
Portland, OR
Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant uploaded by Austen P.
One thing I love about all of the mechanical and chemical exfoliants by Eminence is that they are all gentle enough for daily use on sensitive skin - which is what I have. I find that I actually prefer this one to the brand’s Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant which I found gets a little clumpy/hard to disperse from the lid after awhile of being in a humid environment (I used + left it in my shower, so that is likely a fault of my own). I have not had that issue with this one though! It feels nice on the face and lightly removes rough/dry patches. I use this product daily, however use stronger mechanical/chemical exfoliants once/week - tagged here if you’re interested: Goopbeauty Goop Glow Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator 50ml 1.7 Fl Oz In Box + The Ordinary Aha 30% Bha 2% Peeling Solution Please feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions I can answer for you 💛⚗️✨ #eminenceorganics #skincare #exfoliants #facial #spaday #athomespa #skincareroutine
Hali K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant uploaded by Hali K.
At first I wasn’t so sure about this product. It didn’t give the level of foam or fizz that I was expecting, However it did provide a good amount of gentle exfoliation and also smells good. I use this in combination with other eminence products such as Stone Crop Hydrating Mist during my daily AM & PM skin care routine.
Ciara C.
Adrian, MI
Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant uploaded by Ciara C.
Yes, yes, yes!!!! Love this better than my Clarisonic. I have olive combo sensitive skin and I can use this almost daily!!!!! What’s the use of all those expensive serums and creams just to put it on flaky dead skin?! So the stone crop is cylindrical, not like microscopic star/jacks found in other exfoliants. This is HUGE! Instead of microscopically cutting up your face and causing more damage (and sensitivity) this just pills away the dead skin. Leaving you feeling fresh, youthful and ready to soak up all these other great products in your cabinet!
Kalee N.
Gaylord, MI
I LOVE this product.  I had gotten a facial and she had used this product on me and I bought it.  It was a bit pricey, but I am very pleased with it.  Overall, I am not sure how to improve it since it’s great.  I recommend this product to get calm skin and to clean your skin!
LaDonna S.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product and is a lot of fun to use. It has the lovely smell of stonecrop and last forever! It's best to use this every other day.
K C.
Cottage Grove, OR
Really great physical exfoliating cleanser. The exfoliating grains are super small and gentle which works on my sensitive skin. I use this about 2-3 times a week and it helps with congestion, brightens hyperpigmentation and leaves my skin silky smooth and glowy. It does not dry out my skin at all, in fact it feels hydrated after using this. I like to mix it in with my cleanser. The jar I'm on has been going strong for 10 months so far and there feels like there's still a lot left in the container (cant see how much is left bc packaging is opaque). Will repurchase.
lisa C.
New Hyde Park, NY
Hands down my favorite exfoliant. Eminence organic stone crop line has done wonders for my skin
A M.
Ellicott City, MD
I like the fact that this is gentle, has natural ingredients, and can be mixed with any cleanser so it's fast and convenient. Does a good job helping to exfoliate without being too rough and damaging skin. It is a little pricier than I'd prefer.
Hayli M.
Sachse, TX
An awesome physical exfoliant. My face feels so smooth. I just don’t love face scrubs so I don’t use it often
Shramana S.
Louisville, KY
This is an amazingly innovative product. It is in powder form with a little texture, can be used alone with water or mixed with a cleanser for exfoliation purpose. When mixed with water/cleanser, it starts fizzing and creates a nice foaming lather which is in no way soapy and stripping. The best part is that it does not only work as a surface exfoliator, it cleans out the pores too. Skin feels and remains healthy and smooth. I have very dry skin and to me, this is gentle enough to use daily (I use at night with a cleanser) and probably the best product to gently detox my skin in a regular basis without drying.