Stone Crop Hydrating Mist

A revitalizing and healing toner for all skin types, particularly uneven skin types. For use with Sun Defense Minerals to increase your skin’s hydration level and to leave it looking smooth and moisturized. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, animal by-products, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan. Retail Size: 4.2 oz / 125 ml Winner of Best Teen Skincare – Normal Skin: Stone Crop Collection, Spa & Wellness MexiCaribe Product Awards, 2019 Winner of Best Men’s Aftershave Product, Spa & Wellness MexiCaribe Product Awards, 2019 Winner of Best Men's Line, Best Product Awards, LNE & Spa's, 2019 Winner of Best Toner, Associated Skin Care Professionals’ & Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2017

What is one thing you like about this product?
What does this smell like?
Can you use coupons on this product?
Start your review of Stone Crop Hydrating Mist!
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
Stone Crop Hydrating Mist uploaded by Ma. Gracia M.
Stone Crop Hydrating Mist uploaded by Ma. Gracia M.
Just by it's smell, you will know that it is undeniably from natural ingredients. You can really feel your skin becomes hydrated once you spray it on your face. It dries up quickly but it has a long lasting effect. It really is effective especially during the winter season when my face can easily gets dry. There is no recorded irritation or itchiness when I used it, simply great results. It is well worth buying, a few spray goes a long way!
Crystal T.
Holland, MI
Stone Crop Hydrating Mist uploaded by Crystal T.
This is hands-down my most favorite skin care line I've ever tried. Each product is gentle and moisturizing on my combination skin. After my morning skin care routine, my face feels wonderful! And the scent is also amazing! Stone Crop Hydrating Mist #morningroutine
Leigh J.
Texas
Stone Crop Hydrating Mist uploaded by Leigh J.
I quite like this Eminence Stone Crop Hydrating Mist. This is an organic skin care line made in Hungary. This brand tends to use botanicals in all their products. This hydrating mist contains stone crop, bearberry, calendula and green tea. It's just so refreshing and hydrating for the skin. Plus it smells so good!
Tonya L.
Garrettsville, OH
Stone Crop Hydrating Mist uploaded by Tonya L.
I got this in one of my boxes. I love these hydrating mists! I don’t drink enough water, and my skin starts to show it. I’ll spray this on my face and neck and it makes my face look and feel so much better. And it didn’t break me out..
Amanda W.
Deltona, FL
This mist is INCREDIBLE!!!! It is so hydrating and the smell is divine. Eminence itself is a wonderful brand with amazing ethics.
Abeer S.
Westminster, CO
Stone Crop Hydrating Mist uploaded by Abeer S.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I received this product in my dermstore subscription. Whenever I receive a product in a subscription box, I really want to love it because I am stuck with it. But this is so so so bad for your skin. It’s like spraying just plain fragrance on your face. This product is filled with all kinds of oils like Indian gooseberry oil, lavender oil and so many other essential oils that is NOT supposed to be used on the skin. On the actual product, they only show you the key ingredients, if you want to take a look and research for yourself, look at the whole ingredient list which is on the box. I do not recommend. Gave it two stars because it smells good.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG S.
Deland, FL
While the wash dried my skin, the spray has never done that. It is very hydrating, has a slightly tacky feeling at first and then soaks in nicely. Has a nice, fresh, aloe-type of scent and feels very nourishing as well.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
Stone Crop Hydrating Mist uploaded by Tiffany M.
After washing my face with either the stone crop gel or mangostean face wash I always spray this on for a toner. If After a while I have through out the day I feel my skin needs a pick me up I pull this out of my bag and spritz it on my face I have the large bottle at home and small bottles I keep in my bags. Also smells amazing.
Hali K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I used to use Evian spray throughout the day but I’ve just recently switched all of my skincare to completely 100% organic. My esthetician introduced me to eminence and I have slowly transitioned into this line as my previous products ran out. This smells so good and feels really refreshing. My skin gets a feet look and feels very hydrated. I’ve bought it 4 times now and there’s no stopping me. Love love love!!!!!
Gloria M.
Stone Crop Hydrating Mist uploaded by Gloria M.
Smells great! Very earthy, which I love and when I use it it instantly makes my face feel clean and fresh. The only downside I guess IF I had to pick one is that the mist is a dark green so you have to make sure you completely remove it or your skin may look a bit streaky afterwards. Not a huge downfall at all considering all the values this product brings your skin.