BY STONE BREWING COMPANY

Ben F.
La Jolla, CA
This ale holds a special memory for me. Ironically, as the DD.

A bunch of my work buddies were getting out of lab (during my college days) and they went to get some wings and beer. They ended up with a pitcher of this between 3 of them.

And, they were DESTROYED.

Coming in at almost 8% concentration, Stone made some kind of crazy monster to which, even higher concentration ales seem to not affect people the same way this does.

It's super expensive compared to other similar products. However, being that I'm from the San Diego region, I hold a certain pride in this particular brand. It's good. But, it is expensive so... make sure you call this out on someone else's round to buy ;)

All together, if you get this by the case, it becomes a whole 'nother story in terms of affordability -- and -- shareability... one which leaves most who try it for the first time staggering to walk 20 feet in a straight line... even after only one glass.

To which, you can aptly say, "I told you so... you arrogant bastard...!!!"
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This will knock down even the most experience drinker. This beer is STRONG! A couple of these and you will be slurring your words and seeing double. It is very hoppy, bitter, and dry. I would not recommended drinking this casually. The brewery is well respected within the beer field and produces quality products
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
At first taste I was thinking ,dear god, what have I got myself into. Its a very very very stout beer. Definitely not something I could down at a moment's notice. But it's actually pretty tasty.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
We have recently began to indulge in the Stone line of beers and this is actually really good. We prefer the IPA but this comes in a close 2nd.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Stone is a bit to bitter for my taste and this was no different, while I appreciate that this is good beer, it is just too bitter for me!
Jayne E.
Way too bitter for me. I cringe still when I see this in the store and I would not purchase it again.