BY STONE BREWING COMPANY

Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Stone Brewery never disappoints. It's pretty light for an imperial stout, but still strong enough that it'll hit you in the face.
Sid S.
I love this beer too! It is deliciously wonderful! With notes of coffee and a hint of chocolate, I am in love with this beer!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Stone Brewery is a great beer. It has a great taste and it's not on the strong side. It helps me to relax after a long day.
Lyndley H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yuck! What is that flavor, I was searching for the coffee stout by arrogant bastard, i obviously did not find it :(
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite! We had this at a local brewery and enjoyed it! Definitely on the light side for a stout in my opinion.
Emily S.
Stone Imperial Russian Stout is delicious. I am not usually a beer drinker but this, ice cold is on point!
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This is a fantastic brewery and the imperial stout is one of my favorites. It's not as heavy as it looks!
Erin A.
Dowagiac, MI
One of my husbands favorite 'treat' beers. We get it at #costco for a fairly reasonable price.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Yum, Stone is one of our favorite brewers and this Imperial Russian stout is delicious.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Stone IPA is one of the best beers. I love the taste and the alcohol content.