BY STONE BREWING COMPANY

Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
One of the best brands to make an IPA! Hoppy, delicious, crisp. Ahhh refreshing! A repeated customer of many years, more on the pricey side but you're paying for quality. Just be careful because some of the alcohol percentages are high on this brand especially IPAs so drink responsibly my friendsđŸ»
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I don't normally drink beer and when I do it's the mild stuff or the lime beer like Bud Light lime which is why I didn't like this at all. It was very bitter and it left and awful aftertaste in my mouth. On the flip side my brother absolutely loves this beer and he enjoys others like it.
Evangelina P.
I love stone brewery and anything it makes it just keeps getting better and the taste is great gets you to wear you wanna go and did I mention it's not to expensive and I like the packaging. Visit the actual brewery and it's always a great time
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
Friends introduced my husband and I to this brewing company, and we've been fans ever since. Great selection, something for everyone. Fantastic small batches as well.
Erin A.
Dowagiac, MI
One of my husbands favorite 'treat' beers. We get it at #costco for a fairly reasonable price.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
In my mind Stone can do no wrong and this beer is a perfect example of their superior hop abilities. A great IPA that I will sadly be measuring many other IPA's against which I am sure will just lead to disappointment from me! Luckily Stone is always coming out with more great beers for me to enjoy!
Samantha  d.
Anaheim , CA
Very very tasty stuff. I would just drink this stuff forever if I could, lol. It's definitely a great drink and if you haven't tried it, you're missing out!
Courtney L.
Lancaster, PA
I'm an IPA girl and Stone's never disappoints. It has a great bitterness to it and full of hops - the way that it should. It's an easy IPA to drink
Josh D.
Stephenville, TX
Want a beer that can take you on. Stone IRS is definitely one of those. They took the concept of an IRS and kicked it up Stone Brewery style.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
Love Stone. Love their IPA. The 16th Anniversary edition was excellent. Don't think you can get this one anymore, but it was good while it lasted!