BY STONE BREWING COMPANY

mandi b.
It was simply a bomb. I mean, in many ways it was too strong (alcohol wise), we super flavorful, knocked me on my ass, yet extremely indulgent. You can laugh because that is my personal testimony to this specific brew. It's worth it if you're staying in at home after Christmas and you want to get a buzz but also have dessert. do what you must to keep the winter chills away.
Stephanie H.
Alta Loma, CA
The Stone Brewing Co. Ruination Double IPA 2.0 is one of the most intense beers I've ever drank. It's not bad, but it's definitely not my style of what I like to drink. I'm fine with most IPAs but I feel like they over did it with this beer. It is extremely dark and hoppy and kind of expensive for a beer.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I am not a huge fan of Double IPA's but Stone Brewing Company's Ruination is one of my favorites. I live in San Diego and make my way to Stone multiple times a year. You cannot go wrong with their beer and their food is amazing! I will be buying again soon.
Tammie D.
Chester, VA
Tried this at Bucket Trade and loved it. It's a great beer, I wouldn't change it. Very good flavor. It has a high alcohol content which is nice. I wasn't a fan of IPA's till I tried this company. I would definitely recommend this beer.
Jacob M.
Mira Loma, CA
Absolute favorite! Whenever I can find this at my local supermarket I grab it quick! I personally love the strong taste of this double IPA it's strong yet still has a nice aroma/taste. Everyone person that loves stone should at least try this flavor at least once. Go to your local stores beer aisle and buy your self a pack! ( wish these were in 12 packs )
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Everything Stone produces is one of a kind and so delicious. They have the most beautiful and breathtaking brewery in the northern San Diego area. If you are in the are stop by for a flight, a tour, and lunch. This double IPA is amazing!
Christa E.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
My husband and I are both big fans of Stone Brewing Co., so when we saw Ruination in stores we had to try it. He gave it a middle of the line review, but for myself, I found it rather astringent and unappealing. It's possible I just don't like IPAs in general, but of the ones I've tried this was probably the bottom 2 of disgusting.
Karla M.
I love this IPA. I love that's it's does not have a bitter taste and is somewhat soothing. Stone products are my choice of IPA and others cannot compare to this brewery. I would say that this IPA is one of a kind and I am very pleased with its overall taste.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This is amazing. Drink these fresh or ask for it on tap. If it is anywhere over 3 months this with not be satisfactory. You can enjoy this regularly but you have to be keen on the bottled date. I enjoy this beer and I often purchase it when it’s available.
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
If you want a beer that is not F@$%*+ around, this is it. Ruination on it's own is amazing, the double is absolutely incredible. Worth the hunt that you will have to go on to find it.