BY STONE BREWING COMPANY

Go To IPA has an embrace of hop obsession, funnelling an abundance of lupulin-borne bitterness into a "session" IPA that delivers all the fruity, piney character of a much bigger IPA. see more...

Madison H.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My go to beer. I love stone brewery, they make some of the best beers out there. They all taste so delicious. I loved when I lived near the brewery and would go just to sample beers. This is a name that I will always buy from
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is great IPA. I've actually seen some cocktails with this IPA in it as well. I live in Grand Rapids, MI so we have a lot of beer here, and this one is always great and easy to find. It's at a lot of our beer festivals too and everyone I've talked to enjoys this IPA
Kristen M.
Gardiner, NY
This beer is SO crushable, we even had a keg of it at our wedding. Such an easy beer to drink, great for trips in the summer or up to the mountains for snowboarding. It won't knock you down after a few, you'll be good to keep going. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Anna K.
Long Beach, CA
I really love Session IPAs during the summer. When you want something a little less intense than the standard IPA, Go To is exactly that, the Go To without losing the flavor you expect in an IPA. It's not exactly cheap, but you pay for what you get; a consistent, good quality beer.
Taryn M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a solid IPA to have, if you really enjoy a lighter IPA. It is definitely a 'Go To' IPA and pairs well with a lot of different meals. For the value, I would say it is decently priced for taste.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
I actually had this beer for the first time at stone's brewery in CA. It literally is what it says it is - a go to IPA. It's easy drinking and refreshingly delicious with a nice slight hop flavor without being overbearing!
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
Stone Go To IPA is one of my favorite session IPAs. They also sell it in cans now. It has better, more complex flavor than some session IPAs. Great for when you want a lower-alcohol beer, but want something with more flavor than Miller Lite. Highly recommended!
JENNIFER B.
Gilbert, AZ
Love IPAs. This one is one of my "go to". Lol, get it? Anyway, this is one of their best, i am always excited to find it at the local grocery store. We buy this on a regular basis.
Sarah J.
Irvine, CA
This literally is a great go to beer. The percentage is low enough to enjoy a few and the taste is smooth. For an IPA the flavor is not too much in your face, and it's a very mellow beer that even non beer drinkers like.
Michelle W.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
We are huge fans of Stone!!! We go to their brewery in San Diego often and they have a beautiful restaurant you can enjoy their 🍺 and have a great meal. You can also take tours and sample their beer s. I can't say there is a beer of theirs my hubby doesn't like.
Beth C.
Where does this beer land on the bitterness scale that is used to rate IPAs?