BY STONE BREWING COMPANY

Carter S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Stone reigns supreme over the craft beer world. But for now let's just focus on this one. Perfectly balanced, Stone IPA is moderately hoppy with the right amount of fruity to bitter. Definitely one of my go to's. Would recommend this beer to anyone who enjoys a good IPA.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love IPAs. This IPA is your run of the mill regualr IPA that is easy to drink, and a good introduction into craft beers. I prefer to drink the Stone IPAs when I want something simple, and delicious. Most of Stone's beers are that way in my opinion, all very good.
Brianna O.
Tustin, CA
I really liked this beer. I bought it at a Liquor store and the man working there suggested it. It was a decent price. I drank it while eating pizza on my birthday. It went well with the pizza and had a smooth refreshing taste.
Gabrielle F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Stone beers are usually pretty hit and miss for me, but I really like this one. IPA's are always going to be a little strong flavor-wise, so be prepared for that
Alex E.
Holland, MI
Not my favorite beer, but I don't usually go for IPAs (I'm more of a stout girl). This is a pretty typical stone "kick in the mouth" ale. If you like Stone beer then you'll probably like it. My boyfriend loves Stone beer and IPAs, and really enjoyed this one.
Jana D.
Ahhhh such good memories of time spent in California! I get it from time to time now that I've moved, but it such a smooth ale. Love this stuff!
sylvia b.
One of my faves! Stone has amazing beer. I haven't ran into one yet that i didn't like. All you need is two of these and you will be feeling good.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Stone brewing makes great products, and this is no exception. Great hops flavors that power through this beer. It is balanced and refreshing.
Joseph C.
Can't go wrong with Stone IPA. It is smooth and tasty. Many of Stone's beers are delicious but this one is one you can keep going back to.
Stacy M.
Warren, PA
Loving this IPA Beer. When you want something different then the normal lager, I recommend this one. Most specialty stores will carry it.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you like the stone IPA? is there any others you prefer from this brewery?