BY STONE BREWING COMPANY

• Have yall ever drank this beer. I have not but been think...2 Answers
  • Is this a heavy ale? 2 Answers
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Not a big fan of IPA, but Stone brewing puts out some great beers. This IPA is very, very hoppy and very bitter. It's good for your somewhat snobby beer lovers (me), and also good for those who are starting to get into beer, who like some hops in their beers.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not a big IPA drinker, but this is a decent one. That being said, there are much better ones out there. It's a good staple to have on hand and for your non-beer snobby friends.
Nicole W.
murray, UT
I am from San Diego originally so I might be a little biased but I think Stone is the best. Their Pale Ale is refreshing and hoppy. It isn’t too heavy but has a lot more flavor than a traditional pale ale like a Sierra Nevada or Sam Adams. Mmm just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I bought this for the first time while on vacation in California. I had to try it because it was local and I loved the label. It's very bold but smooth. Great beer!
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
This review is for Stone Pale Ale, not the flock lined latex gloves pictures (wtf!?!). Stone Pale ale is a classic pale with a huge hippiness.
Chris H.
Tacoma, Wa
Not a big fan of Stone brews. Not sure exactly what it is. Haven't found one I like. Just didn't appreciate the taste of this one.
Shavon  R.
Othello, WA
I love me some pale ale....this is one of the best that I have tried!!! It's was so poop smooth but yet had a nice bold taste:)
Keith A.
Chico, CA
Stone makes a very good Pale Ale. Light bodied with lots of hop flavor. This is a classic California Pale Ale.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
This pale ale was very hoppy and a delight to drink. I would highly recommend this for IPA fans to try.
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
If you enjoy a good pale ale this beer is for you! It has a really nice flavor!
Angela F.
Have yall ever drank this beer. I have not but been thinking about trying it. What do yall think about it please share.
Cory M.