BY STOLICHNAYA

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really like this caramel flavored vodka. It is very sweet though. It’s great as a shot. It goes down really smooth. It’s great in mixed drinks too. I really like a lot of these new flavors. They are easy to find and reasonably priced too.
Emilie L.
Add a little apple cider and bam! You got yourself a delicious beverage, hot or iced. So yummy! This is a little pricier vodka but definitely worth it. It is a great fall or winter drink and can warm up your bones mighty quick. I would definitely recommend giving it a try with some apple cider or as a new twist on a white Russian.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Soooo has anyone ever tried this with Apple Cider? Because let me tell you, you will never go back. This is an amazing and fun adult beverage. And you truly get such a good value on your dollar. Go buy yourself a bottle, and then you can thank me later!
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a good quality vodka that makes great martinis and mixed drinks. The only reason that I have this flavor 4 stars is because it doesn't mix well with a lot of things. It's hard to find many uses for it.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
One of the better caramel vodkas I've tried. Not overly artificial tasting but good flavor. Pretty good quality for the price point. Most Stoli flavors are tasty including this one. Overall I would recommend
Doni V.
Stoli is one of my favorite lines of vodka to use at any social gathering. I have to say that the salted karamel is one of my favorite flavors. I love it as a martini or mixed with vanilla soda. A little more expensive, but well worth it. Would definitely recommend this one.
Melissa F.
This is so good! May I suggest drinking it on a cold and crust fall night out by a bonfire. Mix it up in some hot FRESH apple cider. It is honestly the best warm fall drink ever!! You will not be disappointed!
Yelitza G.
Bronx, NY
THIS IS BEYOND DELICIOUS!!! When I saw Salted Karamel, I just knew I have to try it. Never imagined I would like it so much. I have bought it a few times, and also recommended it to several friends, and now they are as addicted to it as I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Put this in the freezer and just sip/shoot it straight... No mixer required.
It is perfectly sweet, so mixers (unless designed to sour) will pretty much ruin the incredible flavor of this Vodka. But drinking too much of this can absolutely cause you to get sick lol
Shannon K.
Staten Island , NY
Yeezus Christ is this stuff good! I personally mix it with some apple cider and it tasted literally just like a caramel apple. Absolutely love love love this vodka highly recommend this
Laura V.
How much is this usually?
Ashley M.
Warminster , PA
What is this good to mix with?
Nancy C.
Has anyone tried the chocolate coconut? I got it as a gift and don't know what to mix it with.