Watermelon Snacks for National Watermelon Day
Stolichnaya (Stoli) Vodka
- "I actually like this brand , its not my absolute favorite but i still but it when i can find a great deal on it - its smooth and the flavored vodkas are the best.. the cherry flavored is amazing with 7-up or ginger ale!" in 15 reviews
- "I would never drink this vodka alone, or as the main ingredient in a mixed drink...however if youre looking to stay cheap this isnt the worst." in 10 reviews
- "This is a very smooth drinking vodka, it doesn't have that rubbing alcohol flavour, it is definitely my top pick so far when getting vodka at a great price!" in 6 reviews
- "Great vodka for the cost and there are some pretty good flavors available." in 6 reviews
- "They go great on the rocks or with a spash of soda (Sprite if you don't mind the extra sugar but club soda is fine with the already sweet taste)." in 5 reviews
To be honest, I don't have a very "educated" palate, and I can't always afford "top shelf" liquor. Fortunately, Stoli is relatively affordable and makes great mixers. If you're a fan of flavored vodkas, they have an incredible selection for you to try. Or - you can get a regular bottle and make an infusion of your own with some cut up fruit or bitters.
we tend to purchase the Stoli Cherry to mix with other juices, this does the trick and the cherry flavor is pretty good and easily mixed with the mixers of our choosing that day. I like that they typically have their flavors color coded for easy spotting. Will definitely purchase again.
I started drinking Stoli when I was 21 and looking for a tasty drink at the bars. I ended up trying a Blueberry Stoli and coke and it tastes EXACTLY like a blueberry muffin! This was my go-to drink for a solid 4 years. I still partake in it every once in awhile. I love the Stoli brand!
My husband made me try it seeing I'm mainly a straight liquor drinker. The taste isn't that bad and its good to drink when nothing else I like is around. The price isn't that bad for the vodka itself and I would definitely buy it again once I run out of what I have now.
I'm a vodka fan who has tried far too many vodka brands and this is not one of my favorites. It's good if you're going with a cheaper route of vodka and if you don't care what you're mixing with it, but I do no recommend showing up to a nice party with this stuff.
Once upon a time I used to be a bartender. Stoli was one of our top sellers, along with grey goose and abosolut. I enjoy any of those three. Doesn't have that burn that some of the cheap well vodkas can have. Much more smooth to drink. Would buy again.
Clear. Neutral aromas have hints of wet stone, cream, and dried citrus with a silky soft dry-yet-fruity medium-to-full body with a long, warming powdered sugar, pepper, and talc finish. Excellent, a benchmark of fine vodka. A true go to for everyone
One of the best vodkas on the market for the money! The bottle looks great, the vodka tastes great, you can't go wrong! Drink it on the rocks, or mixed in your favorite cocktail. Tastes smooth! Top of the line taste, with a middle of the road price
Stoli vodka has a smooth, high-quality flavor that places it above other vodkas at a similar price point. It is a great value for a delicious martini and there are a wide variety of flavors to keep drinks interesting. I highly recommend the brand.
This is a pretty decent brand for flavored vodka. I enjoy the raspberry flavor and pair it with a little cranberry juice and either soda water or Sprite. Not my top choice for vodka but definitely an option I keep for drinking.
Q & A
What is your favorite flavor?
Whats your favorite flavor they make??
What flavors do you guys recommend
I have never tried this before! Any good?
Not a big fan of Vodka. How does this taste?