BY STOLI

Stolichnaya 100 Proof Premium Vodka is a smooth, 100 proof vodka, with aromas of marshmallow, fruit peel and mineral. You'll taste hints of frosting, citrus rind and talc in Stolichnaya 100 Proof Premium Vodka . Serve Stolichnaya 100 Proof Premium Vodka neat ice cold or on the rocks. Stolichnaya 100 Proof Premium Vodka is an excellent compliment to many cocktails: martinis, cosmopolitans, black Russians. see more...

Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
Okay so let me preface this by saying I only drink 100 proof Stoli when I’m mixing up shots because it’s incredibly strong and I can usually mask some of that inevitable icy-burn that comes with any strong distilled spirit..

However, this is such an incredibly smooth vodka that even if I didn’t mix it in with a bunch of other sugary sweet masking flavors it would still be a fantastic vodka. And FYI, because vodka is a neutral spirit it is most often mixed with something else to enhance flavor of the beverage. The most distinguishing characteristics are the result of the distillation, filtering, water source and what they choose to use as the base such as potatoes which is most common. Different people like different characteristics so it’s important to try different vodkas. I can ascertain that you will not be disappointed with Stoli.EVER.
This goes best sugary/sweet flavored mixers. Think juices , tonic, or pop. However, things like lime, soda water, or grapefruit are best mixed with other brands.

. ***So if your looking to make a screwdriver to knock your socks off- this is the way to go.

I am partial to Stoli because after years of test-driving many other brands, Stoli was always the winner. Partially because I didn’t have such a raging hangover the next morning like I might have with other brands.

This is vodka on steroids, so be aware of how much you consume. And always keep in mind that because this is 100 proof it is stronger than your typical 80 proof vodka. Which means you will be intoxicated faster and impaired to drive in a shorter amount of time.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
I use this as a drinking vodka and as a vodka to make my herbal tinctures with. It definitely works well for either for a great price. The flavor works well for both drinking and for tinctures. I recommend this to friends who make tinctures and would buy this again.
Becca B.
Very smooth. Good mixer. Been drinking it since I was 21. Much better than the rest, smoother, better mixed. Decent value for the amount you get. A little goes a long way. Definitely got the job done. I’ve recommended to other friends, we all drink it!
Autumn M.
Pearland
When it comes to Stoli vodka it has to be regular or nothing I do not like the flavors especially blueberry I worked in a bar for quite a while so I've tried lots of vodkas lots of Liquors and I just really don't like any of the flavored Stoli's they taste very artificial but if you're going for a regular Stoli with some cranberry juice or a carbonated beverage it's very smooth.
Shannon T.
South Easton, MA
This is strong! Someone gave me a nip as a gift of this and it even just smells strong. I ended up mixing it with a drink but it wasn’t too bad. I’m not sure about prices but it’s not my go to vodka
Jamie H.
Atlanta, GA
Gets the job done without breaking the alcohol budget. Best purchased and used in large quantities but not to be overlooked as a single-drunk ingredient option, though probably not anyone’s sit-and-sip vodka.
Phoebe V.
Greer, SC
Not my favorite vodka but this price point is worth 4 stars and more sometimes. Love this vodka, never disappoints but doesn't wow. Total wine is where to get the best deal on stoli.
Jessica D.
Corvallis
Perfect for easy mixed drinks and a wonderful addition to a margarita!  Stoli Razberi Vodka is one of my favorite and affordable  go to options for vodka.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 This is a great product however for the price I feel like it is a little bit overrated. It is very good with mixed drinks but drinking on its own is a little bit of a taste that is better. There are other ones on the market with less on price that I feel stand up better in the long run.
Debbie T.
Wasilla, AK
You can't go wrong with Vodka BUT I buy this brand because it is well priced, easy to find on the shelf, and the bottle is pretty which means it stands out to me on the shelf.

The taste it typical for vodka and YES I would recommend it to others!
Cheers everyone.