BY STOLI

Stolichnaya 100 Proof Premium Vodka is a smooth, 100 proof vodka, with aromas of marshmallow, fruit peel and mineral. You'll taste hints of frosting, citrus rind and talc in Stolichnaya 100 Proof Premium Vodka . Serve Stolichnaya 100 Proof Premium Vodka neat ice cold or on the rocks. Stolichnaya 100 Proof Premium Vodka is an excellent compliment to many cocktails: martinis, cosmopolitans, black Russians. see more...

Patricia R.
Stolichnaya vodka is a decent wheat vodka. Many wheat vodkas have a sweeter finish, but Stolichnaya has a dryer more crisp finish. It makes a decent vodka martini or chilled and served straight. I lean a bit more toward Russian Standard in the same price range.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Always a favorite. You just cannot go wrong with Stoli. It's a great chilled straight shot and smooth when used in a cocktail. Makes a great vodka martini. It also does the trick when having a 100 proof drink, it gets you feeling no pain in no time.
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
One of the smoothest 100 proof vodkas on the market but I have it 4 stars due to the cost. The price point is a bit high with so many competitors on the market that would be considered top shelf and stoli is now usually call liquor.
🌸CourtneyGrace🌸 C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great drink when you really want to have a great time! It makes for an amazingly delishous dirty martini I love mine with extra olives give it a try next time you go to buy vodka for your your next party!
Autumn M.
Pearland
When it comes to Stoli vodka it has to be regular or nothing I do not like the flavors especially blueberry I worked in a bar for quite a while so I've tried lots of vodkas lots of Liquors and I just really don't like any of the flavored Stoli's they taste very artificial but if you're going for a regular Stoli with some cranberry juice or a carbonated beverage it's very smooth.
Phoebe V.
Greer, SC
Not my favorite vodka but this price point is worth 4 stars and more sometimes. Love this vodka, never disappoints but doesn't wow. Total wine is where to get the best deal on stoli.
Cristine F.
Stoli is a Fabulous Vodka true to its Flavors.
Excellent Quality Perfect for any Occasion.
Stoli Razberi VodkaStoli Blueberi Vodka  My Favorites.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 This is a great product however for the price I feel like it is a little bit overrated. It is very good with mixed drinks but drinking on its own is a little bit of a taste that is better. There are other ones on the market with less on price that I feel stand up better in the long run.
Dani K.
Claremont, CA
This was a hit at our cocktail party. We created many mixed drinks which fused well. My favorite was the Sidecar. I would highly recommend this selection for your bar.
Debbie T.
Wasilla, AK
You can't go wrong with Vodka BUT I buy this brand because it is well priced, easy to find on the shelf, and the bottle is pretty which means it stands out to me on the shelf.

The taste it typical for vodka and YES I would recommend it to others!
Cheers everyone.