BY STOLI

Cassandra N.
Raleigh, NC
Stoli is good vodka. I admit it's not interested that I grab from the shelf when shopping but when my beau brings a bottle home I've enjoyed using it in my mixed drinks. Smooth, never harsh... Just my kinda vodka.
Tori S.
Redondo Beach
The quality of this vodka is quite good for the price point it is available at. It is good to use in mixed drinks, but is not as smooth as the pricier alternatives. I would recommend this product
Kourtney W.
Hartland, MI
Good for a gluten free vodka. Especially good in Moscow mules. It what I usually choose but when there isn’t Tito’s its my next choice. It meets my expectations. I would recommend this on occasions.
Annie B.
Pittsburgh
I love Stoli Vodka! It’s not overly expensive and still a good quality vodka. Most recently I made pomegranate Moscow mules with plain Stoli. Definitely recommend this vodka to all my friends.
Brianna O.
E Greenbush, NY
I mainly drink vodka and I would say this is my second choice. I love the flavored but sometimes it’s too sweet for me. I think it’s pretty affordable compared to my first choice vodka.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This was recommended to me by a Russian lady who was a regular at the cafe I used to work at. She thinks it’s the best available in the US. I think it’s pretty good. It has a little bit of an after taste that I don’t like but less so than other brands.
Ant G.
Astoria
Stoli may be the reason I started drinking vodka. It’s such a smooth vodka and inexpensive as well! I prefer non-flavored vodka with my soda. However their other flavors are just as amazing!
Brittney B.
I love stoli! It has the best taste and mixes perfectly with cranberry juice. I love this vodka but it is a little more on the expensive side so it's more of a once in a while drink for me.
Holly V.
Las Vegas
I purchased at a small liquor store near my home. I was actually trying to search for the flavor but it doesn'come up. I purchased the Ruby Red Grapefruit flavor for about $35. Beautiful packaging but not exactly what I was expecting. I was expecting something sweeter. I don't think I would buy another flavored version without having tried it first.
Ariel S.
My best friends parents always had this in the pantry. It was like the only vodka they had. I’ve never bought it before but it was available. Strong taste. If you like strong, drink stoli.