Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Ryan C.
Delray Beach
Want to have a nice mixed drink well this one is for you and it’s worth the price. You can’t really compare this vodka with another and you can always find it in any liquor store. Would manly get it for my friends birthdays.
Emily S.
Rochester
My favorite for a moscow mule. I’m usually deterred from buying in stores due to the price, but I’ve had it many times at my local bars. I’ve never been disappointed, but typically stick to my go-tos at the liquor store.
Jenny W.
Eau Claire , WI
Good vodka at a extremely reasonable price. Good with mixers; one of my most favorite drinks ever is made with Stoli vodka and pineapple. Let the pineapple sit for two days in the vodka and then serve over ice... YUMM!
Kristen R.
Cheap but ok! It's not my favorite but I drink it if it's all that is available. It's not the smoothest but not the harshest either. Price point is good and compared to others it's probably the best cheap vodka out there.
Jaime M.
Arrington, VA
This is by far my favorite vodka. A very smooth vodka, a little more pricey but still affordable! It has just a little something extra compared to the other brands that you can’t explain, it is the essence of vodka.
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
I always steered clear of Stoli because the packaging made me think it was cheap. It wasn’t until a bartender told me about it that I first tried it was impressed. I will be purchasing from my local liquor store!
Deborah S.
Pensacola, FL
This is the vodka that they primarily use in bars by me. It is a good vodka and is great for well drinks. The price is comparable to other well vodkas so it's a good choice to not break the bank. I would buy this again.
Emily W.
Corsicana , TX
Some of the best vodka yet so underrated! I love Stoli, very smooth and they also have a gluten free one, that you can’t even feel a burn! I would drink it straight! Highly recommend to anyone, would buy again.
Azzalee G.
The price is right on point!!! Pineapple Moscow mules are everything with this vodka. Kroger has this and many of the flavor ones at a great price. This is a good vodka to use if you are making mixed drinks!!!
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
I have only tired this once but was pleasantly surprised. Curious to try some of the other flavors now. This has never been my go to but now hat I have tried it I am willing to pick it over some alternatives.