BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Tricia M.
I typically have Stoli in my martinis and the raspberry vodka mixed with club soda. Stoli is my preferred brand of vodka and continues to be I find it delicious I never disappointing and I would buy it again and again.
Rachael G.
 Stoli Vodka. Drink it.
The only real vodka out there. Drink Russian or go home. A 5th will last me, depending if I share. Perfect for white Russians or any other mix.
It's has a crisp, clean, bite. Grey goose wises it could be Russian. So does any other brand.
Dish D.
Hazel Park , MI
It mixed well  with my orange juice. Very smooth. It's a standard vodka and I have no complaints

It's on  par with Svedka or Absolutely.

I've been able to find it at every liquor store I've entered, so it's easy to find. It's also very inexpensive.
Lauren S.
Dallas
Stoli Vodka is solidly in the "low quality college alcohol" classification for me. It's cheap enough and it gets the job done but I think I've rarely enjoyed drinking it and I haven't ever gone back to it now that I can afford better options. It tastes just like poor grain alcohol.
Krystin M.
Not the greatest. Works best for mixed drink recipes instead of straight up or on the rocks. Reasonably priced, but other vodkas are comparable in the same bracket.
Geo B.
Not the worst but not the best. For the price range it's alright when mixed. Not the best for shots. I prefer other brands, but Stoli is not a terrible substitute.
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
I’m not much of a liquor drinker but I remember back when I was 21 I would buy this to drink at home before going out because it was so smooth. I wouldn’t say it doesn’t cause hangovers though because all vodka gives me a hangover but hey that’s the price you gotta pay for fun!
Meghan H.
Auburn
Everyone always raves over this vodka but I’m not that big of a fan. The price is too expensive. Comparing to other vodkas this would be like my 3rd or 4th choice.
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
My go to vodka for up martinis extra dirty. It won't break the bank but won't make you look like you just suck on a lemon each time you take a sip either. I love how Stoli offers so many flavors and just with a bit of soda water you have a very flavorful and low cal drink.
Jenn B.
Great vodka! I find it tastes best with bloody Mary’s! It’s pretty affordable and not too bad. I don’t often buy vodka but when I do I look for affordability
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?