BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Kathleen M.
West Orange
I think this brand is a little over rated. It is trying new flavors to keep up with others. The price is high and it is not as smooth as others. Their flavors do not seem too inviting  it is a brand that has been in the market for a long time   It would not be my first choice in vodka
Abby H.
Swartz Creek
Stoli vodka to me is super tasty and goes down super smooth. I think that’s how it does differentiate between other vodkas and it’s self. I have been able to purchase at many liquor stores and the price isn’t “cheap” by any means but I‎t is affordable definitely for getting a good vodka ! Love I‎t.
Kelly S.
Louisville
This Russian kicks my butt! It is so strong. I love it mixed in cocktails or on the rocks with a lime. This is the only vodka I have actually asked for by name at a bar.
Kellee W.
Roseville, MI
Stoli is my go to vodka - with Red Bull of course ;) I have never been disappointed with a Stoli drink. The price is right in between a less well-known vodka, and just less than a more expensive vodka. This is what is purchased in our house so I always have friends and family try a glass.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This was the firtst vodka that I drank.  Many a found memory can be associated with this brand and type of vodka.  I enjoy the flavor and the cost is definitely competitive.  There are other brands that I typically go to first since I enjoy their smoothness a bit more.
Michelle Y.
This is a good Vodka for daily use mixers, chilled. Price wise and taste. The burn that after rush is really not bad at all  as well as having kind of a smooth blow out after and not the rumble down your throat as some do. Good product again daily and price good one to have on hand.
Rachael G.
 Stoli Vodka. Drink it.
The only real vodka out there. Drink Russian or go home. A 5th will last me, depending if I share. Perfect for white Russians or any other mix.
It's has a crisp, clean, bite. Grey goose wises it could be Russian. So does any other brand.
Dish D.
Hazel Park , MI
It mixed well  with my orange juice. Very smooth. It's a standard vodka and I have no complaints

It's on  par with Svedka or Absolutely.

I've been able to find it at every liquor store I've entered, so it's easy to find. It's also very inexpensive.
Tricia M.
I typically have Stoli in my martinis and the raspberry vodka mixed with club soda. Stoli is my preferred brand of vodka and continues to be I find it delicious I never disappointing and I would buy it again and again.
Krystin M.
Not the greatest. Works best for mixed drink recipes instead of straight up or on the rocks. Reasonably priced, but other vodkas are comparable in the same bracket.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?