BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It’s cheap vodka so I don’t know what you think to expect. If you have it with a mixer it tastes fine but never drink it alone. Tastes great for Jell-O shots. I like mixing it with sodas or or LaCroix tastes good with it.
Paige B.
Plainfield
I grew up with this vodka around the house and had it recently at a bar. I ordered a vodka water with lime and it wasn’t as smooth as I would have liked. It has a stronger “alcohol” taste to it. I wouldn’t purchase again.
monet s.
If you’re set on doing shots, this is the way to go! It’s got a classic-looking bottle with a name that people recognize, it was priced fairly and perfect for lining up shots. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Nichole W.
Bryant, AR
Stole Vodka is the first bottle I grab when making a Bloody Mary. I’m not sure what it is but I feel like it makes them taste even better! It’s moderately priced enough that I don’t think you can beat it for the quality!
Jessica O.
phoenix
A good vodka for making drinks. Affordable and good flavor. Found most often at bars. Not very expensive but not top shelf. There’s always some room for improvement. I would buy again for sure, especially when on sale.
Hope L.
Lansing, IL
Love Stoli Vodka at our house! It’s got a smooth taste and mixes perfectly with juices and carbonated drinks alike. I personally love using Stoli for Bloody Mary’s. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Holly Z.
Ocean Springs
This vodka has a wonderful taste. I typically mix something with it because I don’t like my vodka straight up. I love using the Stoli Vanilla in a vanilla White Russian and the Blueberi in a Blueberry Lemon Drop.
Andi L.
Chicago
A nice inexpensive plain vodka. Good for mixing with cranberry juice. I’ve been drinking this for years. Definitely a brand I’ll keep using. Not as high end as other brands but doesn’t taste cheap. Would buy it again.
Yaelle S.
Lafayette, CA
This vodka is just as good as some more expensive brands but in mixed drinks you would never notice the difference. This brand also comes in many different flavors that aren’t too sweet like some other flavored vodkas
Ericka R.
Wyoming
Great mix vodka that doesn't have a over bearing taste. I tend to use with red bull and it goes smooth together. Also use with juices and it's a great go too. I like the packaging and the slim jar is easy for storage.