Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Jessica S.
Macon
Stolichnaya vodka...the flavor of drunken high school endeavors and late nights sneaking out of my parents house. Always disappointing, impossible to drink without a mixer, but it'll get you wasted and that's why we buy it, anyway, amirite?
Blake R.
This is my favorite vodka, hands down. I've tried several different brands and this one is always the one that I come back to. It's very smooth and doesn't have the same unpleasant burn that cheaper brands tend to have. I have a bottle sitting on my counter now and just as soon as it's gone I definitely plan to buy another one!
Laura G.
Louisville
I really enjoy vodka. This is one vodka I enjoyed drinking. I love the smoothness that this has as it goes down. I enjoyed #stolivodka mixed with orange juice, otherwise known as a screwdriver. It's a vodka I would definitely recommend.
Aj B.
Englishtown, NJ
The vodka I find it to be an overly cheap vodka with an overly cheap taste I have had the flavored versions  and I find it much more enjoyable it. I find that it has covered the bad finish well and it ads a spice to most mixed drinks.
Michele B.
Orange
My first choice when I look for Vodka. Exceptionally smooth. I usually shop at Total Wine in West Orange, NJ for an affordable price. They have the best varieties. Quite delicious served ice cold. Would definitely recommend to others!
Gina B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Not my favorite but one of them for drinking neat or on the rocks. Seems to "hit" me much faster than most vodkas. I use this brand to make martinis as it is smoother than most brands. Consistently excellent in flavor and quality.
Elycia S.
Out household uses Stoli to make Stoli Doli which is Stoli and pineapple that has been marinating in the fridge for a couple of weeks. It is so good! I really recommend it, if you like pineapple! It goes down really smooth.
Michelle S.
West Boylston, MA
I always have a bottle of Stoli in the house! Consistently delicious Stoli brands are a staple in my home, especially during the holidays when I entertain the most.
Ryan C.
Delray Beach
Want to have a nice mixed drink well this one is for you and it’s worth the price. You can’t really compare this vodka with another and you can always find it in any liquor store. Would manly get it for my friends birthdays.
Emily S.
Rochester
My favorite for a moscow mule. I’m usually deterred from buying in stores due to the price, but I’ve had it many times at my local bars. I’ve never been disappointed, but typically stick to my go-tos at the liquor store.