BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Brook H.
Orlando
Stoli is the old stand-by vodka. I feel like if you’re drinking vodka you might as well be drinking Stoli. I don’t know what anyone is thinking with the flavored versions of Stoli, just get a bottle of the real stuff and some lemons or whatever flavor you want. There is no need to mess with the real thing. This is the original.
Jennyfer B.
Hartford, AL
Stoli is my favorite Vodka. It is smooth enough for sipping, taking shots or using in a mixed drink. It is a little on the higher end when it comes to pricing but it is worth every cent. I bought it at the military Class 6 liquor store and will whenever appropriate. I would recommend Stoli to anyone who wants a quality Vodka.
Angejolie B.
LOVE STOLI! Clean, slightly sweet aftertaste. Great proofage. Great price. Quality product for sure. Also try the Stoli Crushed! It's real fruit juice mixed with Stoli. Delicious.
Vicki W.
Kennett Square
This is my favorite vodka. I highly recommend getting the Stoli that is actually made in Russia. It's worth hunting it out for the difference. To say that it is smooth is a massive understatement. It mixes well with everything and has a very mild flavor. It's the only unflavored vodka that I can drink straight on the rocks.
Alyssa R.
Carthage, NC
Stoli is my go to when I am trying to keep my budget down. It is delicious, especially when you use the various flavors they have to offer. I always go back to buying Stoli again & again, because it is well priced and delicious. Pick up some Stoli and your favorite mixer, and you will not be disappointed!
Tamara T.
Detroit, MI
Stoli has a HUGE flavor portfolio that is great for mixing drinks. It is my number one vodka to pick when I want flavors. I usually find this vodka in liquor specialty stores over major retailers. I can only think of one more vodka with such a large variety, but I'd pick this one because of the quality.
tagmmr R.
Stoli is a great go to vodka and an all time favorite for me. It's clean and smooth and much better than Absolut or many other vodkas out there.  I still buy it when it's cheaper than Tito's or on sale. I recommend Stoli and if you want flavored vodka, they have a much better product than Absolut.
Ali D.
Baltimore, MD
Stoli is an oldie but a goodie. It's that vodka that your parents used to drink and you probably tried first. Goes down smooth and so can be had on the rocks. However, the price point is low enough you can still use it for mixing driving or doing shots and not feel bad about wasting the "good" vodka.
Winnie C.
This is not smooth, but in a good way! Pretty easy to drink even though it's a bit harsh, if that makes any sense. I wouldn't sip this, would be choice in what to mix it with (I would think it would make an excellent screwdriver). This is a good vodka for those fun times ;) I like it and would drink it again!
megan w.
A solid vodka option that is perfect for mixes or additives in Jell-O shots with a good price point. I have also seen this used it many restaurants because of its good taste.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?