Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Martha L.
Stoli Vodka is usually the vodka that I use when ordering drinks at restaurants or bars. I enjoy it with soda water and lemon with lime. It is very affordable not pricey at all. I buy it at times at BevMo and am satisfied with the taste and price.
Bri J.
Orem, UT
I don't know much about Stoli, but I do know that they have super cute high ball glasses. I couldn't tell you what is in a highball, all I know is that they're pretty damn good and look super cute for snapchat stories because of the presentation.
Marta P.
Stoli is a good vodka that does the job, especially if you're more on a budget and can't splurge for the best. Definitely would recommend for the college aged crowd. Great for mixing, my to go to is always cranberry vodka- and this works well with it!
Mahalia D.
Minneapolis
This product is okay, and if you prefer vodka mixed drinks, it might work well for you. I like vodka tonics, and find that this just has too harsh a flavor to really be enjoyed alone. It's not the worst vodka I've ever had, but it's not my favorite.
Jill B.
Cleveland
Stoli's is a great smooth vodka. It is my first choice for my dirty martinis I also love Tito's, Stoli is a very close second. Well made at a very good price a bargain even. Great for jello shots and Blended drinks. Excellent in coffee martinis also
Denise S.
Great vodka for mixing. Love it in my Moscow mules! It’s a good vodka for the price. It compares to most vodkas in this price range... or slightly better. I bought it at CVS. This is the vodka I usually keep around as it’s versatile and inexpensive.
Jasmine K.
Seattle
Stoli is hands down my favorite vodka. It is absolute velvet on the tongue, especially if you keep it in the freezer, and it tastes phenomenal in ANY cocktail I've used in it. I've bought Stolichnaya for years and I won't be stopping any time soon.
Elizabeth Z.
This is my go to vodka! Every time I have to purchase vodka, this is the brand that I choose. Very nice packaging and can be compared to the other expensives brands. You can find it almost in every supermarket and I would definitely buy it again.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
I used to work at a bar and this was our well vodka and I have loved it ever since . It isn't too pricey and it is actually very good ! Tastes great in its own or mixed in drinks ! I will always repurchase this !
Megan S.
White Bear Lake
I'd say this is a decent vodka. It was served as rail vodka at some upper scale bars I've worked at. In that regard I'd cal it exceptional. I rarely buy it for personal use, but definitely order it when getting drinks at a bar or with dinner.