Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Kelsey J.
Bandera, TX
I prefer Stoli brand vodka when making Moscow Mules as Stoli makes a good ginger beer. I love giving the gift of copper mugs with a bottle of Stoli vodka & a six pack of ginger beer. It is very very affordable and overall I was satisfied when drinking it.
Schyler V.
Richmond, VA
This is my absolute favorite Vodka for drinking in a cocktail. It is very affordable and easy to find at most stores. Its super smooth and relatively flavorless so its great for martinis or cosmos. This is my go to for Vodka for when I'm entertaining guests.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
This is cheap and gross vodka that I only use if I am really just trying to get drunk or need to give alcohol to other people. It just has a super bitter after taste and can lead to awful hangovers. I like to cook with it or make jello shots but that's about it.
Barbara E.
Bluefield, WV
This vodka is smooth. It mixes great and goes down easy. Its great for mixing with friends. For a regular vodka without other flavors, this is my go to. It mixes well with fruit juices or soda. It is also good when you just want to take shots and do it right.
Emily F.
This is my go to every occasion vodka. The price is so reasonable for the wonderful quality of the product. I love to mix this into all of my mixed drinks. I have also done shots with it but its a little rough for me (mostly because I normally don't do shots)
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
More of a mixed drink vodka.
It has a little bit of a bite to it, I usually order stoli when drinking with red bull at the bar. Wouldn’t recommend drinking it on the rocks but it’s good for the price!
A middle of the road vodka, not expensive but not super cheap!
Cari M.
Hamburg
Stoli is an okay vodka choice. It would not be on my top 5. It is a cheaper liquor, giving it a harsher taste. This is something I would purchase often when I was younger and did not know any better. Now that I’m older, I prefer the better, top self choices.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This Vodka is just okay. I'd chose it over some of the other lesser brands but I definitely wouldn't recommend. I can taste it in my drinks. A friend of mine bought this for a festival to save a few bucks and I sure did miss the quality those few bucks buys.
Suhail J.
I am a girl that likes the classic before trying out flavored vodka and Stoli is definitely a classic. Its a great drink and can be mixed with a variety of options so you can have an awesome night. Grab a bottle and your friends and make awesome memories.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Stoli is one under rated vodka in my opinion. Its pretty smooth and they have it in several different flavors. Ive purchased this several times in the past and would definitely purchase again because for me, it is more on the affordable side of good vodkas.