BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I’ve never been a huge fan of Stoli vodka because I feel like it’s a kick in the nuts. It’s so harsh that I can not drink it. But there was a day when I was younger that I’d drink it to get drunk faster. Seems the more harsh the vodka the faster. Blah. I hated it. Still do
Justine A.
Great drink! Mixes well with other drinks or is good alone. Great amount per bottle especially for parties. It’s a pretty good value with nice packaging. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is going to throw a party.
Gabrielle O.
Tucson, AZ
Standard & staple vodka for making mules. It not extremely expensive and it goes down really well. I prefer to use it to make mixed drinks. It’s a Russian vodka so you know it’s smooth enough to drink straight and pretty strong.
Lili M.
antelope, CA
One of the better vodkas I’ve had. It’s a lot more smooth than others so that’s nice. It met my expectations nicely which is hard to do. I got it as a gift so I’m not sure how much. I may buy again if I ever feel like drinking.
Margaret S.
It a smooth vodka with a great taste. I like to mix it with tonic water and have a bit of lime with it. I can make other combinations of mixed drinks with it since it has such a smooth taste to it. Would recommend this product
Samantha P.
This is my Mom’s favorite vodka so of course it was the first vodka I’ve ever had. So so so many drunken adventures started with this right here. The burn is much less than say svedka or Smirnoff. I would recommend.
Vanessa H.
Little River
Smooth. Great on the rocks or in a vodka martini. It is nice that it comes in different flavors, however, I just stick to the plain flavor. I like that it is not too expensive. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Hope L.
Lansing, IL
Love Stoli Vodka at our house! It’s got a smooth taste and mixes perfectly with juices and carbonated drinks alike. I personally love using Stoli for Bloody Mary’s. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Jaewon B.
Atlanta, GA
On par with Tito’s. I’m a huge fan! I think it’s a great tasting and affordable vodka with nice packaging. It’s perfect for my vodka sodas with a splash of citrus. I’d recommend to others who want to try something new.
christine A.
Amherst, MA
I looove stoli vanilla vodka. It has such a smooth vanilla taste, as a college student I love to put it in a coffee or hot chocolate on a cold tailgating day, but it’s also great mixed into a cold drink for a night out