BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Sarah H.
Bakersfield, CA
Not my go to vodka but a close second , Meets my expectations every time. Decent vodka for the price . Affordable . Decent flavor and will keep you warm on a cold night. Yes I will buy again , I want to try the other flavors .
Heather T.
I have many memories with bottles of Stoli. This is probably the only vodka I can drink on its own. I have used it to mix in drinks and love it for that as well. The price is totally affordable, sometimes cheaper than absolut.
Annie S.
Lake Worth, FL
My husbands favorite vodka that he purchased occasionally to treat himself . Roughly $25 a 1.75l which is not too expensive but not needed for daily cocktails. Will pick up in occasions when on sale. Great inexpensive gift !
Cliff 🏳.
Catalina Foothills
Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil is a great oil for daytime use. It is absorbed instantly into the skin with no greasy residue and is the perfect way to complement your current skin care routine.
Oriee S.
Redford
Stoli vodka is an above average liquor for a reasonable price.  Stoli Vodka , great for mixed drinks, like cranberry and vodka or vodka and spritzer with a twist. The packaging is really clean and attractive.
Nick H.
Oak Park
I call this the sneak attack. I did not taste the liquor at all when mixed and it barely had a taste when drunk alone. Met every expectation I have for vodkas. Packaging is old school which I love and this is a regular buy.
Alyssa W.
Chandler, AZ
Stoli is a good inexpensive option if you don’t really have a preference for which vodka you want to drink or if you are making something with a lot of mixer added. I don’t like stoli because it tastes cheap and I like top shelf liquors. But I did drink a lot of it in my early 20s so it can’t be that bad.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It’s cheap vodka so I don’t know what you think to expect. If you have it with a mixer it tastes fine but never drink it alone. Tastes great for Jell-O shots. I like mixing it with sodas or or LaCroix tastes good with it.
Nichole W.
Bryant, AR
Stole Vodka is the first bottle I grab when making a Bloody Mary. I’m not sure what it is but I feel like it makes them taste even better! It’s moderately priced enough that I don’t think you can beat it for the quality!
monet s.
If you’re set on doing shots, this is the way to go! It’s got a classic-looking bottle with a name that people recognize, it was priced fairly and perfect for lining up shots. I would definitely recommend this to others!