BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Samantha N.
Las Vegas, NV
Stoli's is the only vodka I drink whenever I drink. The best of the best for a cheap alcohol range and I love that my mixed drinks stay strong after a few shots. My favorite of all time!
steve s.
Greens Fork
This vodka is a good vodka for the price. Not harsh like some of the other cheap vodka. If you looking for a good vodka that does not cost you an arm and a leg, then this is the vodka for you!
Annie B.
Pittsburgh
I love Stoli Vodka! It’s not overly expensive and still a good quality vodka. Most recently I made pomegranate Moscow mules with plain Stoli. Definitely recommend this vodka to all my friends.
Hollynn F.
nottingham, NH
This was recommended to me by a Russian lady who was a regular at the cafe I used to work at. She thinks it’s the best available in the US. I think it’s pretty good. It has a little bit of an after taste that I don’t like but less so than other brands.
Holly V.
Las Vegas
I purchased at a small liquor store near my home. I was actually trying to search for the flavor but it doesn'come up. I purchased the Ruby Red Grapefruit flavor for about $35. Beautiful packaging but not exactly what I was expecting. I was expecting something sweeter. I don't think I would buy another flavored version without having tried it first.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
This is one of my favorite vodkas. It is very crisp and tastes very good. There are two brands that I actually ask for by name and this is one of them. I do not drink flavored vodkas so I cannot review those types of products. Stoli is great for dirty martinis and of course, my all time favorite drink- Stoli and tonic with a splash of lime.
Divinity O.
Westerville, OH
Very good vodka. I like to mix it with pineapple juice or pineapple chunks, if I have the time. I was turned onto this brand by a friend. Nice, smooth taste. The price is right too!!
Ashley G.
Los Angeles
One of my go to vodkas!  It's always a good quality, at an affordable price.  It's an easy addition to any drink without that strong bite you sometimes get with liquors!
Dana D.
Waverly
Stoli is a great vodka. I was first introduced to this when I bartended at a hotel and I was pleasantly surprised that the taste wasn’t bad at all. It definitely isn’t one of my favorites but I don’t hate it. I probably wouldn’t purchase this myself but if I was somewhere where it was being served I would have no problem drinking it.
Shayla S.
Piedmont, AL
Good quality vodka for a good price! Not too expensive. I have consumed this brand of vodka on more than one occasion. My uncle bought it from a liquor store in Canada. I would definitely buy this again! Great to mix with cranberry or orange juice.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?