BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Ashley C.
This vodka is very smooth. We made a nice pink lemonade frozen drink with it for the summer. It is delicious with a mixer or just on ice.
Eileen J.
It's a good inexpensive vodka for mixed drinks. I probably wouldn't drink it on it's own, but with cranberry juice it is  tolerable.
Bethany S.
Pretty good vodka. Makes a mean mixed drink but I personally do not think it is a great sipping vodka as it does leave a a bit of a burn
Stephy J.
Delray Beach, FL
Reasonable priced but good vodka. I never had a bad hangover when drinking Stoli. Even tho it isn’t my go to vodka I do think it’s top3!
Carolyn W.
This vodka lends itself to making very good mixed drinks as well as being a good alcohol to drink on its own. Smooth and not too biting.
Linden L.
La Quinta, CA
Love the smoothness and how it mixes well with mostly anything as well as it makes a beautiful Moscow mule paired with great Ginger beer.
Nicole M.
Klamath Falls
This is an easy go-to vodka. Very smooth and crisp, mixes well, and good price point! It is an iconic brand and the flavor is mild.
Tiffany T.
['Anaheim', ''], CA
I will say this is not my favorite vodka.  Has a bit of a bite even if completely chilled. I will drink it if it is available.
Victoria H.
I love stoli vodka! It is my absolute favorite vodka! It's been around forever and it's no wonder why it's still so popular to this day .
Cassidy M.
palm bay
You get what you pay for. Flavor isn't too terrible considering the price, but oh my does this give me a terrible hangover the next day.