Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Leika D.
Este es uno de los vodkas mas tomados en mi pais especialemte en las discotecas, bares y restaurantes, me gusta bastante, es muy bueno.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Use to be my preferred vodka before moving to Grey Goose Vodka. Still love the flavour although it is not quite as smooth as GG.
Mari M.
This one it's nice drink I prefer this when we go out I like it with ice good taste we had that vodka in our wedding and everyone loved it!
Golnaz T.
Bexley, Bexley
Best vodka for cocktails. A little bit pricier but worth it. The difference between amateur and pro cocktail making. Impress your friends
Rachel G.
Melbourne
Always the brand I know and trust to continue to purchase again and again. Reasonably priced and available in all liquor stores I visit.
Katelyn L.
Hamilton
Mixes well with everything. Nice and smooth. Preferably over smirnoff and absolut. It is affordable - good price point. Repeat customer.
Alexandra R.
Este es otro vodka que nos encanta, no puede haber una fiesta sin el. Es una de nuestras primeras opciones a la hora de elegir un vodka
Carissa K.
Great vodka for a usual buy. Not expensive but also easy drinking. Highly recommend this vodka. Haven't tried their flavour ones yet.
Suzette S.
Georgina
This is my standards for quality vodka. Worth the extra cost for the smoothness. I used to drink Smirnoff, but this is far superior!
Jari M.
For its price is a really good option to make a party with friends. It's very affordable and you came find it at a liquor store.