BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Good, smooth vodka. Absolutely perfect in a mixer of any kind. I've never bought anything else! Stoli is the best!
Taylor R.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy this vodka. I prefer titos, but this is my original go to. Also, this vodka is generally pretty affordable.
Isabel B.
Florida, Fl
It is very good, always with the same quality. Whenever I am in the company of my friends we share with this vodka.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
A smooth vodka that is good with sprite . I've bought Stoli before. It's really good for parties and tastes great .
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Stoli is a great vodka for mixing in premixed mixes and juices. It’s not any harsher then any vodka I’ve ever had.
Grace K.
Puyallup, WA
Great for mixed drinks or with even just tonic and lime! I plan on using the 100 proof to make homemade limoncello.
Amy M.
Greenville
Normally I order this when I go out to eat at a local restaurant. Extremely smooth vodka it has a very rich taste.
Cara S.
Eastpointe
Great Vodka...Top shelf and still affordable...Very easy to find it’s a name that’s been around for a long time...
Sarah O.
Stoli has been a long time favorite of mine. Step up from some of the cheaper brands but just as affordable.
Sonta G.
Birmingham, AL
My absolute favorite vodka smooth going down great taste Perfect On The Rocks. This vodka is the star of the party
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?