BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Lindsey H.
Calvert City, KY
My absolute favorite when it comes to vodka. It's affordable as well as high quality. It mixes better than most vodkas on the market. If the liquor store I'm at offers Stoli, you can guarantee that's what I'm getting every time!
Angie R.
Hemlock , MI
The first time I drank this I was amazed at how smooth the flavor was! After a few drinks I had to go upstairs... when I stood up... woooo it hit me! It definitely sneaks up on you! It is now my favorite vodka on the market!
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
Stoli is another smooth vodka that I love. And I love using it to infuse fruits. Making Pineapple vodka with Stoli is my favorite. THAT I will sip on straight all day.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
Stool is your basic cheap vodka. It gets the job done and makes you feel terrible the next day . I normally don't purchase Stoli but if it's being served I'll drink it.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Stoli is not my favorite, but it is reasonably priced. I will buy if I need to mix a few bottles of vodka into a punch, etc. Not my first choice, but the taste is okay.
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a classic base for any and all drinks. Of course I may be biased because I'm Russian haha I've purchased this product many times. It's a staple in our household
Tricia M.
I typically have Stoli in my martinis and the raspberry vodka mixed with club soda. Stoli is my preferred brand of vodka and continues to be I find it delicious I never disappointing and I would buy it again and again.
gandhy m.
Quincy, MA
Love it with cranberry juice, I think the combination is perfect and with a lot of ice and the sweetness of the cranberry make a good combination for hot summer days
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Just okay for me. I'm not into it, doesn't go down smooth by itself. So not for shots but mixes well. I would also say great price point. Can be bought in supermarket
Geo B.
Not the worst but not the best. For the price range it's alright when mixed. Not the best for shots. I prefer other brands, but Stoli is not a terrible substitute.