BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
I will say that I am not overly particular with my brand of vodka and I don't drink it often.... with that said, this is perfectly fine for mixing with whatever you choose. I don't drink it straight so I can't speak to its taste on its own.
Rebecca D.
Freehold, NJ
Always a good mixer ! Really enjoyed it with orange juice for a bridal shower we had. Compared to others it is stronger and if you can find it for a good price then it is worth it. I’ve only bought it once but I would buy it again.
Shelby S.
Uniontown, OH
Great taste for the price! Inexpensive and goes a long way for its quality and mixes well with anything! Been using it for cocktails for a very long time. Very affordable in my opinion and isn’t as harsh as a lot of vodkas on the market.
Karen V.
Arleta, CA
By far my favorite vodka ever! Super smooth and the price is ideal. You don’t get a nasty hangover the next day so that’s always great. I came across this brand of vodka at the Air & Style festival 2016 in Los Angeles and feel in love!
Em V.
Bethel Park
This is a great, reasonably priced vodka. This vodka is very popular and falls up there with the grey gooses and the kettle ones of the world and a slightly lower price point. Many people actually prefer it to its high priced brethren.
maggie l.
Starkville, MS
Best vodka ever! It definitely is an elite vodka that is so smooth. It definitely meets me expectations. Depending on which kind you get, it can get pricey. The elite is pricey but it is the best. Definitely would purchase again.
Tacita H.
This is really a great vodka, it’s perfect for a vodka lemonade. Definitely the pick for my summer drink. I really would like to see this bottle with a cork lid, it would make opening the bottle for mixing drinks quickly much easier.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I purchased a bottle of Stoli to make martinis one night. I have bought this product before in the past. I like to buy this because it is so affordable. The taste is good for its price and I am overall satisfied with this purchase.
Kacie B.
Baton Rouge , LA
My personal favorite vodka. I’m not one to drink it on the rocks, but I actually could with this. It does mix really well, and doesn’t make me feel like I’m guzzling 1000000 gallons of nail polish remover in the span of .5 seconds.
Alanna I.
Hacienda heights
This is your average bottom shelf vodka, that you buy for frat parties or for use after youre already buzzed enough that you don’t notice the taste. Very harsh taste, unless you’re masking it in great quantities with something else