BY STOLI

Maria C.
Stoli is one of the cheaper, lower quality vodkas that I’ve bought. It’s good for the price, but definitely not my first choice. It’s very affordable so if that’s what you’re looking for, then this is the vodka I’d go with for sure.
Eva S.
Trafford, PA
Our go to in our house after a long week (or day!) Stoli mixes well with everything, and never disappoints! It’s not always on sale, but we will pay a bit more for a product we know and looked and depend on that kind of consistency.
Michael V.
My favorite all time vodka. Stoli is smooth and has a nice finish. Whether you want to make a cocktail, or me simple and have a splash of soda, this vodka always leads to impress and never leaves me or my party guests disappointed!
Taylor P.
The Woodlands
Possibly the best vodka there is. You can't get better than Stoli. My Dad is a vodka snub and this is all he will drink now. Great price for the quality you're getting. Strong but smooth. I still have yet to try the flavored ones.
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite vodka to make lemon drops. Smooth and light. The type of vodka you can taste but not too strong which makes it very easy to get tipsy. Love this have it at home in a liter size for friends when they come by and we have a few martinis
Sarah H.
Bakersfield, CA
Not my go to vodka but a close second , Meets my expectations every time. Decent vodka for the price . Affordable . Decent flavor and will keep you warm on a cold night. Yes I will buy again , I want to try the other flavors .
Annie S.
Lake Worth, FL
My husbands favorite vodka that he purchased occasionally to treat himself . Roughly $25 a 1.75l which is not too expensive but not needed for daily cocktails. Will pick up in occasions when on sale. Great inexpensive gift !
Oriee S.
Redford
Stoli vodka is an above average liquor for a reasonable price.  Stoli Vodka , great for mixed drinks, like cranberry and vodka or vodka and spritzer with a twist. The packaging is really clean and attractive.
Cliff 🏳.
Catalina Foothills
Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil is a great oil for daytime use. It is absorbed instantly into the skin with no greasy residue and is the perfect way to complement your current skin care routine.
Nick H.
Oak Park
I call this the sneak attack. I did not taste the liquor at all when mixed and it barely had a taste when drunk alone. Met every expectation I have for vodkas. Packaging is old school which I love and this is a regular buy.