BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Bianca A.
Naples
I have a love-hate relationship with vodka... I love the spirit and it's history, I love its flexibility and that it can be a base for so many cocktails. But I usually hate the prices that a good vodka will sell for. I buy and use Stoli more than any other brand, mostly because every one enjoys it and the price is great as well. Stoli is almost always my well and I've never regretted that!
Rebecca B.
There is no better quality vodka than Stoli. No need to hide it in mixers or heavy flavors. Price point and taste are great. Even the most snobby cocktail enthusiast would enjoy a simple “Stoli and Soda”.
Kayla B.
Los Angeles
This vodka is a classic. It is Very smooth and more affordable than grey goose. I love their design as well and would definitely consider myself a repeat customer. Enjoyable and would recommend to others.
Danielle U.
Chestertown, MD
Use this to make drinks when I bartender and I drink it often too ! Very good choice of vodka and doesn’t take bad at all, mixes great with mixed drinks ! Definitely a must try for anyone who likes vodka
Taylor D.
Nice and smooth. Love having stolid when drinking a dirty martini. Taste good with the olive juice and is easy to drink. Will def repurchase next time I want to drink vodka or want to have a nice drink
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
Smooth taste, and a great beverage to enjoy with cranberry or citrus based mixers. Picked this up at our local supermarket and fell in love! Super happy with the product and it's now our go-to vodka.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Stoli is a good brand of vodka.  It is not my first choice, but I do buy this occasionally when I can't find my go to vodka.  The flavor is a little more harsh and not as smooth as I usually go for, but it is a great affordable vodka to use in mixed drinks.  I buy this brand of vodka typically when I am having a get together, and it usually pleases everyone.
It’s nice to mix drinks with. I make cranberry vodka with it. It’s really tasty with a lime wedge with it to. It was actually the first alchol I ever tried. My grandma used to drink it all the time
Kelly M.
Fort Worth
There are things you can get away with skimping on and vodka isn't one of them. Still is smooth and doesn't have the afterburn you find in other vodkas. The price is great foe the quality as well.
Sara N.
New York
Stoli vodka is okay. It has a smooth finish and is essentially tasteless when mixed with soda and a lime. Without the lime you can sometimes taste that bitter alcohol flavor which I don’t love.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?