Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Jessica K.
Mays Landing
Stoli Vodka is definitely at the top of my Vodka list. I really enjoyed it's smooth flavor, which madeit go down so easily. I preferred drinking Stoli Vodka over a couple cubes of ice. It was so delicious that I didn't want to take away its flavor by diluting it with any types of juices or sodas.
Jaqulynn L.
Puyallup, WA
Stoli is the brand I choose most often. It has good quality and a smooth taste. I love that this brand comes in a plethora of flavors which makes trying new drinks fun.
Deanna R.
Cincinnati
My favorite Vodka. I use it to make Martinis, extra dirty.
I feel like it is high quality Vodka at a fair price. It is usually the Vodka I order if I go out for drinks.
Hunter N.
Decatur, GA
Stoli is one of your classic vodkas. It's a good price point, classic flavor, and it looks great on your bar cart. Growing up, my parents always had a bottle of Stoli in the freezer. That's a tradition I've always kept going in my own house. The perfect vodka for a dirty martini after work.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This was the firtst vodka that I drank.  Many a found memory can be associated with this brand and type of vodka.  I enjoy the flavor and the cost is definitely competitive.  There are other brands that I typically go to first since I enjoy their smoothness a bit more.
Michelle Y.
This is a good Vodka for daily use mixers, chilled. Price wise and taste. The burn that after rush is really not bad at all  as well as having kind of a smooth blow out after and not the rumble down your throat as some do. Good product again daily and price good one to have on hand.
Rachael G.
 Stoli Vodka. Drink it.
The only real vodka out there. Drink Russian or go home. A 5th will last me, depending if I share. Perfect for white Russians or any other mix.
It's has a crisp, clean, bite. Grey goose wises it could be Russian. So does any other brand.
Sara Z.
Fort Smith, AR
This is a very smooth vodka that goes down well. If I want to do shots, this is what I buy. It doesn't burn and has good flavor. I don't mind spending the extra money for a great top shelf vodka. I will sometimes use this brand for mixed drinks but I normally will buy it specifically for shots.
Lauren S.
Dallas
Stoli Vodka is solidly in the "low quality college alcohol" classification for me. It's cheap enough and it gets the job done but I think I've rarely enjoyed drinking it and I haven't ever gone back to it now that I can afford better options. It tastes just like poor grain alcohol.
Melissa M.
Boston, MA
Stoli vodka is the new vodka! Stoli is definitely priced appropriately and has become very accessible to consumers. While relatively unknown to my friends and network, they have seemed to enjoy it as much as I do and have now taken to ordering it when they have the chance.