BY STOLI #26 in Vodka

Reviews (1939)
Morgan M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Love Stoli, got it for my dad for a Christmas gift last year and it was his favorite thing. They did a Christmas pack with glasses and he loved it! The bottle presents well and the vodka is smooth. Would recommend.
Elizabeth D.
Lawrence, KS
I enjoyed Stoli Vodka. It was smooth, and enjoyable to drink. However, I prefer something more affordable, and there are a lot of different affordable vodkas on the market that taste pretty similar as far as quality goes. I would still recommend trying Stoli.
Nicole M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Good tasting vodka, great for mixing drinks but i would not drink it straight. I think it’s affordable but I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite vodka for the price. I usually purchase this at a liquor and wine store.
Shawnda C.
Port Orchard, WA
Its smooth, you can drink it straight chilled or in a nice vodka soda lime. It is my go to for vodka. It's great for Martinis, or to mix with some pinapple. The price on it is also another great thing about it.
April S.
This is a good product. It makes very good drinks. It's a little in a higher priced side of what I like to pay for the norm but I would buy it more if it had a lower price point. I would recommend it to others.
Kaelin K.
Los Angeles
For the longest time Trader Joe's would carry this vodka for super cheap and for the quality of hard liquor this brand is the price was great and for a great amount of time this was the only vodka we would drink.
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
This is a great vodka to cook with it is recommended highly by chefs for sauces and reductions, what is nice about it is you can also drink it by itself and it holds up well gets you drunk without much of a hangover
Sharice B.
I was once told that Stoli makes the best martinis and this is very true. I always make sure to order my martinis with Stoli. This is my top choice for vodkas and the only choice for my martinis. My favorite.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
Nice for the price. We always have this vodka on hand for when people come over and want something basic. Great for mixers! For the ‘cheaper’ version of vodka, this one is good! We have bought multiple times and will continue to buy!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I love me some stoli vodka. It is crisp, smooth and mellow and I love to enjoy it ice cold, This is definitely in my top five favorites. I would totally recommend this vodka to anyone. It is a premium product!