BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Mary Jane O.
Palm City, FL
Worked in a bar that served this brand of vodka. People love a drink made with Stoli, especially fun flavored Moscow Mules.
Shanna F.
San Jacinto, CA
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this brand of vodka. It is a quality vodka and at a great price point too!!
Danielle L.
Tustin, CA
Stoli is a good choice if you’re looking for flavored vodka or something to mix. It is not as smooth as some other vodkas.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Stoli is my absolute favorite vodka. It's simple and my go-to whenever I order a drink or buy a bottle at the liquor store.
Brittany B.
orlando, FL
I absolutely love stoli. Very smooth and no bad after taste like some other vodka brands. Stoli is my number 1 vodka go to.
Faye W.
Tallahassee
I love Stoli. It's a classic vodka, perfect for martinis. It's outclassed in it's price range only by Titos, in my opinion.
Kirstin H.
Ashburn, VA
Stoli is my second favorite vodka. It mixes well and doesn't leave a harsh aftertaste. For the price, it's one of the best.
Jessica R.
Bartlesville
Stoli is a refreshing vodka with a crisp taste that can be paired with nearly anything and is affordable, which is a plus.
lisa g.
The best vodka ever. This is the my #1 favorite. Russians know how to make vodka. Stoli please make a potato vodka. Thanks.
Meghan R.
Great stand-by with a smooth taste, not too much bite. I have gotten a great deal on Stoli multiple times at Trader Joe's.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?