Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Nicole W.
Kingston
A Stoli Soda is one of my favourite things to order at the bar! Great vodka! Pretty pricey though. Would only ever buy a bottle for a special occasion.
Madison F.
Vancouver
Cheap vodka money wise but it's better than any other vodka that price. Still got a strong bite to it tho, I suggest making drinks with it not shots.
Yelaidy S.
santiago
I am fan of vodka and this one is a cheap and a good one sooo Yess I do recommend and I usually drink this on the disco or I buy it on supermarkets
Angel P.
For the ratio of the price value of the product is my favorite vodka because it has nothing to envy to any vodka premiun and does not cost the same
Nikki V.
If you're looking for a nice vodka that won't break the bank this is definitely it.
I find it's much smoother and is a good price for the quality.
Marilyn H.
Toronto , ON
Not a fan. Not smooth at all. If you are stuck drinking this,mixing it is the best way to go. Would never buy this if I was in charge of vodka.
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
this drink tastes like bad decisions. The perfect beverage choice if you are looking to have a night you won't remember the next morning
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Use to be my preferred vodka before moving to Grey Goose Vodka. Still love the flavour although it is not quite as smooth as GG.
Leika D.
Este es uno de los vodkas mas tomados en mi pais especialemte en las discotecas, bares y restaurantes, me gusta bastante, es muy bueno.
Mari M.
This one it's nice drink I prefer this when we go out I like it with ice good taste we had that vodka in our wedding and everyone loved it!