BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Danielle S.
Quincy, MA
Good for price you are paying! I give it 5 stars because I would repurchase and had a positive experience while drinking...it went down smooth and mixed well with soda and juice. I would recommend this brand
Natalie F.
San Marcos , CA
This one was good, but I have to be honest: the main reason I bought this was because I had friends from Eastern Europe and I liked saying Stolinchnaya in front of them...it made me feel like I belonged.
Jessica T.
Salt Lake City
My go to vodka for parties and mixed drinks. It mixes well with others and tastes great.

I also like the label. I have a bar cart and often choose bottles based on the label or design.
Teia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Got a bit of bite to it, love it in mixed drinks. Killer with club and lime juice. Definitely affordable. Compared to alternatives, it's pretty decent. Have bought it plenty of times and will again in the future. It's pretty good, nahmsayin?

Samantha F.
casselberry, fl
A decently priced vodka with a pretty smooth taste. Little no no hangover from poor quality. I think it’s very affordable and has a nice sleek look to the bottle. I would recommend stoli to anyone who is looking for a decent vodka for a lower price.
Anjelica W.
Islip, NY
Stoli is a great vodka at a great price. Some people don't like the taste of straight vodka but I never mix Stoli. It is a dependable brand that I never worry about buying or drinking, and it is available almost everywhere, which is important to me.
Nikki B.
Covington, LA
I really like this vodka. I can indulge and not get too bad of a hangover from it. To me, it's one of the more reasonably priced for the quality so I tend to buy it pretty regularly.
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband loves Stoli. We got a bottle along with some ginger beers and two cute mugs in a gift box. There are some flavors I want to try soon. And on the plus side it's gluten free!
Ashley G.
Los Angeles
One of my go to vodkas!  It's always a good quality, at an affordable price.  It's an easy addition to any drink without that strong bite you sometimes get with liquors!
Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
Great, old stand-by. It's not terribly expensive, and yet it doesn't taste like "cheap" vodka. Infinitely better than many other more expensive brands out there. I love this brand.