BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Kirstin H.
Ashburn, VA
Stoli is my second favorite vodka. It mixes well and doesn't leave a harsh aftertaste. For the price, it's one of the best.
kimberly p.
Hickory, NC
Stoli is definitely our "go to" vodka. It is smooth, has a great taste and is a favorite amongst the drinkers at our house!
Faye W.
Tallahassee
I love Stoli. It's a classic vodka, perfect for martinis. It's outclassed in it's price range only by Titos, in my opinion.
Brittany B.
orlando, FL
I absolutely love stoli. Very smooth and no bad after taste like some other vodka brands. Stoli is my number 1 vodka go to.
Erin C.
Louisville, KY
Gross. Tastes like rubbing alcohol, so strong that it's even hard to mix because it overpowers most mixers. I'm not a fan.
Jamie M.
Daytona Beach
This was the vodka of choice in my early 20s. Cheap and not a bad flavor. Mix it with some punch and you were good to go!
Cynthia B.
Tucson, AZ
This is another really good vodka it also goes down smooth and can be drunk over the rocks . I love it with my cranberry.
Lauren B.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Stoli is one of my preferred vodkas. It’s smooth and doesn’t have a chemical taste (like some cheaper vodkas have).
Shayna B.
Detroit
Taste great mixed! Sprite or juice. Love drinking it with my friends when we go out to the casino or dancing in the bar.
Jenelle W.
Vodka is the standard in mixing drinks, stoking stands out with a variety of flavors, inexpensive and easily accessible:
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?