Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Marivi S.
Doral, FL
Great vodka at an affordable price.

Good to mix or drink on the rocks. I like it taste, it's pretty elegant for a cheap drink. I usually bought it at licor stores and supermarkets. I'm sure I'll buy it again and again!
Amanda D.
Port Coquitlam , BC
I love using this vodka in my Long Island ice teas. It taste good and the price is nice. It's become my go to brand wise. I prefer it to other vodkas. It mixes well and I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Victoria. R.
Considering this is a affordable vodka, it tastes amazing. I could quite easily sit and sip this vodka but it also goes great in mixers. I feel this vodka has a bit of a sweet after taste but I enjoy it!
Shane M.
Dartmouth
This is a good Vodka for the price. This my go to when travelling in foreign countries as they seem to have it everywhere. I even grab a bottle at home sometimes. Really good quality for a cheap price.
Hana B.
London , ON
Stoli vodka is my absolute favourite vodka to get! It's such a great price and it's super smooth unlike other vodkas. It mixes well in lots of drinks, if I'm wanting to drink vodka I always buy stoli!
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
Although I know quite a few people who love this vodka, it just is not for me. Decent price point but I rather spend the extra dollars on the step up in quality of vodkas... than risk being sick....
Carrie M.
Maple, ON
I used to drink any vodka that was offered to me until I tasted stoli.  All other vodkas to me taste like poison after trying this. Best served over ice and sofa with a splash of lemon.
Nikki M.
White rock , BC
No complaints, if your using for a cocktail or mixed drink. Not great straight. Even a twist of lime brightens this vodka up. On the lower scale for price, you get what you pay for.
Hywel P.
Quite possibly my favourite brand of vodka, perfect straight up fresh out of the freezer. Delicious without leaving an aftertaste. Great value for money, very affordable. A step up in quality from Smirnoff and Russian Standard in my opinion.
Alana W.
Mission , BC
Best bang 💥 for your buck
This Vodka is smooth yet not pricey considering the competition
I like best when mixed with vodka ice peach mango juice and splash of lemon 🍋