BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Lu C.
This is an alright vodka. Fairly inexpensive. However, I would probably not buy this again, as there are others I like better
Sarah P.
sanford
Pretty good product, better to drink chilled. A little too dry tasting when trying at room temperature. Stoli Vodka
Sarah S.
Tallmadge
Marinate pineapple in Stoli Vodka for 14 days at room temperature. Discard pineapple, chill and enjoy!!! Stoli Doli.
Brittany H.
Carencro, LA
One of my favorite brands of vodka. I'm usually not very picky but I'll choose it if I see it in a bar behind the bartender.
Lani A.
International Falls
This is a great middle ground vodka. This is the one I drank in college and thought I was pretty fancy. I would recommend it.
LaCrisha H.
Pretty good vodka. It goes down smooth and its great to use for mixed drinks. I would recommend it as one of the best vodkas.
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville, GA
It got me drunk. Hahaha I mean it's okay for the value and it did its job! It's kinda smooth, but I prefer SKYY or Smirnoff.
Tisha R.
Victorville, CA
This vodka is by far the best! I will not drink any other vodka except this one. Smooth taste and it mixes well with juices s
Catherine G.
Yreka
Stoli is current favorite vodka of chose to keep stocked in my home bar. It is worth the extra cost to lower quality vodkas.
Lexi W.
This is a good medium quality vodka. It comes in regular plain flavor and a large variety of other flavors. Good to mix with.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?