BY STOLI #26 in Vodka

Reviews (1939)
Alisha E.
Roseburg, OR
One of our favorite vodkas. Flavorful and smooth! It is a great great quality vodka. We can find it in almost any liquor store and it is very affordable. Stoli is always our go to first pick, even over other top shelf vodkas.
Tacora ♌.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite liquors. Anywhere I go, I order a stoli press. If I'm just drinking it at home, of course I'll get it from my local liquor store. It's not super expensive which makes me pretty satisfied with this product.
Amanda D.
Powderly, TX
Cheap vodka, not bad considering it’s price. The various flavored versions are good as well. The vanilla pairs well with any cola, makes it taste like an ice cream float. The lime vodka goes great with seven up or cranberry
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
Out household uses Stoli to make Stoli Doli which is Stoli and pineapple that has been marinating in the fridge for a couple of weeks. It is so good! I really recommend it, if you like pineapple! It goes down really smooth.
JayLynn S.
Stoli is a vodka I would buy for a homeless bum who asks me to go into the store and buy him a bottle of cheap rot guy booze. I had stoli once, and I will never repeat the experience. Talk about hangover to beat all hangovers!
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Decent vodka. Not as smooth as other brands but for the price it does it's job. Taste fine when mixed with a juice or soda. Not best for shots. My taste buds have changed so I would probably choose a higher quality vodka.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
I love stoli when I’m looking for a classier vodka. The price is decent. It is smooth and mixes really well. I think it is comparable to a higher quality vodka without paying the top self prices. I would recommend this.
Emily S.
Rochester, MN
My favorite for a moscow mule. I’m usually deterred from buying in stores due to the price, but I’ve had it many times at my local bars. I’ve never been disappointed, but typically stick to my go-tos at the liquor store.
amy f.
Atoka, OK
This brand of vodka is super smooth and it's easy to use for a variety of drinks. I prefer mixed drinks like screwdrivers and woowoos!! It's always easy to find at my local liquor store. I would definitely recommend it!
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
Stoli is my tried and true go to. This is a great "every day" vodka for making a drink to relax. The price point is just right and the drink never disappoints. Stoli is a brand I can get behind. Definitely a customer for life.