BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Meredith G.
Saint Louis
Original Stoli vodka is my all-time favorite choice when I am in need of a martini. Shaken and dirty is my favorite...hold the vermouth. Stoli is so crisp and smooth, a definite go-to vodka. Price is usually right for the quality. Not breaking the budget.
Saran J.
Williamsburg , VA
This is a cheap vodka and you can tell with the taste. I think the taste is disappointing. It’s much lower quality than other vodkas. It is very affordable. This is only good if you plan to make a mixed drink with a lot of items. I would not buy it again.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
I am a girl that likes the classic before trying out flavored vodka and Stoli is definitely a classic. Its a great drink and can be mixed with a variety of options so you can have an awesome night. Grab a bottle and your friends and make awesome memories.
Brittany H.
Clean taste and great price! Great for mixing and drinking straight up. I like to mix to make a Moscow mule with the stoli Ginger beer, but my boyfriend like to just drink it neat. Either way it's delicious and smooth! My go to when I'm at the liquor store!
Cristella W.
Somerville
Even though Stoli is triple distilled it leaves that aftertaste I don't approve of, it's not the best but definitely not the worst.  Orange juice will mask most of the aftertaste.  Anyone up for a maddress or salty dog?  This is your vodka.
Young C.
Pittsburgh
I really enjoy Stoli. I think it's the perfect substitute to higher priced top shell choices, say Grey Goose or Ciroc. It has the same quality and taste as these other brands, just at a more reasonable price point. This is my go-to, Stoli soda with a lime.
Samantha M.
Bend, OR
It’s okay. I mean, to be perfectly honest, I’m not much of a hard alcohol drinker anymore. But if I do drink it, I can typically only drink vodka. Stoli is okay; not fantastic, but doesn’t taste like running alcohol like some of the super cheap-o brands
Jordan M.
Greenville
Great vodka. I typically mix with other things like ginger beer or cranberry juice. Goes down smoothly. A great vodka compared to other brands. It is priced reasonably for the flavor. I am a repeat customer and I would most definitely buy it again.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Stoli is one under rated vodka in my opinion. Its pretty smooth and they have it in several different flavors. Ive purchased this several times in the past and would definitely purchase again because for me, it is more on the affordable side of good vodkas.
Hudson C.
North Richland Hills
Probably my favorite for flavored vodkas, Stoli is my go to for spring and summer get togethers. I add some to sangrias and spiked iced-teas. I find the flavors lively and not too sweet. Be careful when making single drinks with these... wink-wink.