BY STOLI #26 in Vodka

Reviews (1921)
Jessica S.
Macon
Stolichnaya vodka...the flavor of drunken high school endeavors and late nights sneaking out of my parents house. Always disappointing, impossible to drink without a mixer, but it'll get you wasted and that's why we buy it, anyway, amirite?
Jessica P.
I don't know why but I am just not a fan of Stoli. It burns going down and that taste just never goes away. I don't know why I continue to try it on occasion because t always leaves me disappointed. I will not be buying this any time soon.
Sarah G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I tried Stoli vodka after seeing my parents drinking it for years.  It is very smooth and easy to mix.  It is always reasonable in price and found at every major liquor store.  I even bought my brother a handle of it for Christmas, he loved it!
Carrie-Ann G.
Fond du Lac, WI
My favorite vodka! It is so smooth that I drink it on the rocks. I buy it at our liquor store. I love it when making cosmos. It is a little on the higher end for price but well worth it. My hang over isn't as bad!!Stoli Vodka
Michele B.
Orange
My first choice when I look for Vodka. Exceptionally smooth. I usually shop at Total Wine in West Orange, NJ for an affordable price. They have the best varieties. Quite delicious served ice cold. Would definitely recommend to others!
Aj B.
Englishtown, NJ
The vodka I find it to be an overly cheap vodka with an overly cheap taste I have had the flavored versions  and I find it much more enjoyable it. I find that it has covered the bad finish well and it ads a spice to most mixed drinks.
Tacita H.
This is really a great vodka, it’s perfect for a vodka lemonade. Definitely the pick for my summer drink. I really would like to see this bottle with a cork lid, it would make opening the bottle for mixing drinks quickly much easier.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I purchased a bottle of Stoli to make martinis one night. I have bought this product before in the past. I like to buy this because it is so affordable. The taste is good for its price and I am overall satisfied with this purchase.
Kacie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
My personal favorite vodka. I’m not one to drink it on the rocks, but I actually could with this. It does mix really well, and doesn’t make me feel like I’m guzzling 1000000 gallons of nail polish remover in the span of .5 seconds.
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
I love Stoli vodka.  Compared to other vodkas, I never seem to have a hangover using this brand.  The flavored vodkas are also really good but to me the original is the most versatile. Very smooth vodka, great for mixing.