BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Lani A.
International Falls
This is a great middle ground vodka. This is the one I drank in college and thought I was pretty fancy. I would recommend it.
Sarah P.
sanford
Pretty good product, better to drink chilled. A little too dry tasting when trying at room temperature. Stoli Vodka
Tisha R.
Victorville, CA
This vodka is by far the best! I will not drink any other vodka except this one. Smooth taste and it mixes well with juices s
Brittany H.
Carencro, LA
One of my favorite brands of vodka. I'm usually not very picky but I'll choose it if I see it in a bar behind the bartender.
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville, GA
It got me drunk. Hahaha I mean it's okay for the value and it did its job! It's kinda smooth, but I prefer SKYY or Smirnoff.
🌻♈🍓Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
I think this is one of my favorite vodkas been drinking it for years. The prices are reasonable and has a really good taste.
Lu C.
This is an alright vodka. Fairly inexpensive. However, I would probably not buy this again, as there are others I like better
Lexi W.
This is a good medium quality vodka. It comes in regular plain flavor and a large variety of other flavors. Good to mix with.
LaCrisha H.
Pretty good vodka. It goes down smooth and its great to use for mixed drinks. I would recommend it as one of the best vodkas.
Haley H.
Ive only ever drank this with my aunt and thats only because shes cheap. Its okay for cheaper vodka. Im not the biggest fan.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?