Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Sangeetha M.
Vancouver, BC
I cannot drink the unflavoured Stoli. 1-2 oz is okay in a cocktail. But the taste kills me if I take just 1 shot. The flavoured ones are better.

Pros: Price
Cons: Taste

Would I recommend? No.
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
Stoli is one of the most popular vodkas out there is perceived by many to be mass-produced and a cheap brand. Which is not! The Stoli goes down smoothly and just a touch of creeping burn or warmth in the throat.
Heidi C.
Port Moody , Bc
My favourite vodka. Great by itself and great mixed with others. Smooth and no funky taste. First knew about it because Cathay pacific serves stoli in first class. It's my go to vodka when I do drink vodka now.
Lisa K.
Good if you’re on a budget but want to enjoy a good vodka. Like most vodka it mixes well and tastes great with soda or cranberry juice. Usually the brand you’ll find at most bars. I’d recommend this for sure.
Laura B.
Stoli is a classic! Although it's not my go-to brand for vodka, I know many people who are very loyal to the Stoli brand because of its consistency & value. It is accessibly priced without sacrificing flavour or quality. It's one of those drinks that takes me back to a simpler time.
Albani F.
This is a fantastic value!, smooth with subtle character. It was so delicious I’m not disappointment at all, I buy it at the super market, a little bit pricey but affordable. Definitely I would buy it again
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
I've bought this brand quite a few times and have been happy with it. I've never tried the flavoured ones, only regular but it was good in mixed drinks. The price isn't too bad. I would recommend to others
Hazel R.
Best vodka I've ever had! Super smooth and easy to drink without burn. Reasonably priced too. Definitely want to try out the flavoured ones as I have bought this one a few times.
Lauren P.
Glasgow , Glasgow City
This is a really tasty and smooth vodka to drink, with some character. Really affordable in price if you want something a bit extra for your money. Would definitely buy again.
Rachel T.
Holgate , York
I feel that stoli has a cheap taste and isn't particularly nice either. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this and I haven't tried it again since my first sampling