BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Kyrstyna L.
Barre, VT
It's a smooth product that comes in a variety of flavors. It's pretty affordable and easy to find at almost any liquor store.
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
Good average price vodka. A little on the bitter side but overall good, much better than grey goose and price is better too.
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville, GA
It got me drunk. Hahaha I mean it's okay for the value and it did its job! It's kinda smooth, but I prefer SKYY or Smirnoff.
🌻♈🍓Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
I think this is one of my favorite vodkas been drinking it for years. The prices are reasonable and has a really good taste.
Catherine G.
Yreka
Stoli is current favorite vodka of chose to keep stocked in my home bar. It is worth the extra cost to lower quality vodkas.
Tisha R.
Victorville, CA
This vodka is by far the best! I will not drink any other vodka except this one. Smooth taste and it mixes well with juices s
Lani A.
International Falls
This is a great middle ground vodka. This is the one I drank in college and thought I was pretty fancy. I would recommend it.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This may not be the best vodka out there but it gets the job done! It's a great price and can be found most any liquor store!
DeAnna R.
Russellville, AL
Definitely better than basic. Smoother taste and flow. Better mouth feel. Adds great flavor to mixed drinks in a smooth flow.
Haley H.
Ive only ever drank this with my aunt and thats only because shes cheap. Its okay for cheaper vodka. Im not the biggest fan.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?