BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Courtney W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my go-to vodka when making Moscow Mules at home. I feel like you can only use a Russian vodka with a Russian drink! It sits at about average taste wise, but it always has a spot on my bar cart regardless. I would totally buy again and again.  Stoli Vodka
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Overall a pretty decent vodka, I normally stick to other brands but when this one goes on sale I will buy it. Has a smooth taste, and little bite at the end (as expected with most vodkas). You get a lot for your money, and is the average proof of alcohol that you would expect.
Jamee G.
Atlanta
I like the flavor and smoothness of Stoli!  Mixing their Bluberi with Pink lemonade is the perfect summer golf course or pool drink!  Or making a Carmel martini with the Karmel flavor is amazing! I like the flavor better than even the more expensive vodkas.
Daria G.
Washington, DC
Stoli is by far my favorite vodka. It’s a midshelf vodka that doesn’t skimp on quality. Most disappointing part of this vodka is that some bars don’t serve it. I recommend to friends who hate or love vodka, because it’s by far the best. Especially good with Moscow mules!
Lindsay G.
Palm Beach Gardens
Love the taste of Stoli Vodka It’s my go to vodka when out! I always have a bottle on hand for last minute guests and celebrations. Stoli is the only vodka I will drink martinis with. The flavor is perfect and smooth. I always recommend Stoli Vodka to friends!
Kristyn M.
Staten Island, NY
For a vodka I prefer something that goes down smooth and doesn’t have a strong bite. Stoli regular vodka is ok but I feel it lacks real flavor and just doesn’t prove to be very enjoyable for me. I prefer the smoothness of Ciroc or Grey Goose Vodka much more.
Christine C.
Mount Perry
Stoli has been around a long time. It's nothing fancy as far as these newer flavors,  but it's a pretty solid vodka with a smooth taste. It's good for old school mixed drinks as well as shots. It is one of only a handful of regular vodka brands  that I buy.
Jasmine B.
Chico, CA
Who doesn’t love Stoli? Tastes great over ice or mixed with cranberry juice or any mixer.
I purchased it from Safeway. Stoli is higher quality so it costs more but it’s worth the price. I’ve purchased Stoli many times. Overall, I’m always very satisfied!
Minerva R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Stoli vodka like they said in my country it has the three B (bueno, bonito y barato) (good, nice and cheap), it has a nice strong taste, for the price it has a good quality, I don't drink it on it's own but I love it paired with pineapple juice and cranberry delicioso!
Kat T.
Great vodka, very good quality. It has a clean taste and is more expensive for a reason. It mixes well with other drinks and does not have a cheap alcohol taste. I would recommend this to someone who has a good taste in alcohol and is willing to spend the money.