Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Laura B.
Stoli is a classic! Although it's not my go-to brand for vodka, I know many people who are very loyal to the Stoli brand because of its consistency & value. It is accessibly priced without sacrificing flavour or quality. It's one of those drinks that takes me back to a simpler time.
Albani F.
This is a fantastic value!, smooth with subtle character. It was so delicious I’m not disappointment at all, I buy it at the super market, a little bit pricey but affordable. Definitely I would buy it again
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
I've bought this brand quite a few times and have been happy with it. I've never tried the flavoured ones, only regular but it was good in mixed drinks. The price isn't too bad. I would recommend to others
Hazel R.
Best vodka I've ever had! Super smooth and easy to drink without burn. Reasonably priced too. Definitely want to try out the flavoured ones as I have bought this one a few times.
Lauren P.
Glasgow , Glasgow City
This is a really tasty and smooth vodka to drink, with some character. Really affordable in price if you want something a bit extra for your money. Would definitely buy again.
Rachel T.
Holgate , York
I feel that stoli has a cheap taste and isn't particularly nice either. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this and I haven't tried it again since my first sampling
Caitlin H.
London, ON
This is my favourite vodka brand ever. It is so affordable, the taste isn't harsh, and it goes down smooth. I would definitely say it is an upgrade from your regular go to vodkas such as Absolut and Smirnoff (way better). It's been my go-to vodka for years because of it's high-end taste and finish at a great price. Would certainly choose over the pricey options such as Grey Goose and Ciroc as well!
Laura W.
Not going to lie, I generally only drink Vodka when I am looking to get a buzz going. It was one of the first alcohols I had and always mixed it with coke or orange juice. This was an easy one to obtain as it is in all the liquor stores around here and wasn't too expensive. Wouldn't recommend it to people just starting out with vodka as it isn't as smooth as some others out there.
Amanda R.
Oshawa, ['', '', "['', 'ON', '']"]
This vodka is one of my top 5. Its on the more reasonably priced side which is an added bonus. I have always kept  bottle of Stoli Vodka in my liquor cabinet. its perfect for any occasion. It is light and easy to drink. It can be mixed into  mix drink and you will hardly taste it at all or it can be taken as  shot without the powerful punch most vodkas will give you.
Gemma B.
Glasgow
Favourite vodka. No horrendous hangover compared to alternatives. Works well in cocktails. It is a little more expensive than other brands but worth it. And if you shop around, supermarkets often have deals. Recommend to any vodka drinkers!