BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Stephanie S.
Williston , ND
Top shelf I believe and is of high quality, tastes great for those who are vodka drinkers, would definetly recommend this as a top favorite brand
Stephanie H.
This is a pretty decent vodka. I love the pricing of it but it doesn’t have great packaging appeal. It’s a little more harsh than other vodkas.
Tanya Y.
Mount Joy, PA
Not too bad for bottom to midshelf vodka. It isn't my go to vodka, but it does the job. I like that it doesn't burn, but it isn't super smooth.
Brittany B.
I enjoy flavored liquors but when it comes to stoli, the original is just the way to go. I've enjoyed Stoli for many years..a very nice vodka.
Brittany B.
A cheaper Vodka. Not the best I ever bought and probably would not buy again. Cheap Vodka and I would suggest getting something different.
Missy R.
Willits, CA
Great priced vodka that gets the job done! Love to mix and make tons of cool drinks with this vodka. Very affordable compared to other brands.
Davis R.
Always keep one of these in the freezer!

I love using cold stoli for martinis or a nice Bloody Mary. It’s also great straight out of the bottle
Kelly K.
Phoenixville, PA
Stop I never disappoints. Great Vodka to mix with soda or juice. For some reason I find myself purchasing this more often during the holidays.
Ashley P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a great vodka to use for mixed drinks. I like to mix it with sprite or orange juice. It also tastes great with fresh grapefruit juice.
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Stoli is my go to vodka choice. It has the smoothest flavor that just glides down your throat. This is a vodka you can truly enjoy straight.