BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Samantha C.
Pretty smooth taste. Cheaper than top shelf vodka. I don't wake up with a hangover when I drink this, which is always a good thing.
Cheyenne R.
Martinez
I love taking shots of Stoli at a party or using it for cocktails. It is my family circle's go to for parties and other functions
Pamela B.
Is a really good vodka and the prices is even better. This vodka you can mix it anything you want and the dribm will taste grwat.
Laura S.
Dayton
I always enjoy Stoli Vodka. I like that I can get this familiar brand at most places and it comes in many flavors that I can try.
Jánine R.
Ephrata
Great mixed with Orange Juice. I received a bottle of this the first time when we bought our house as a gift from a friend.
Katherine R.
W Henrietta, NY
It is good to mix with something else, but sometimes it gives me a headache. The flavor is strong so I don't like using too much
Julie V.
Lakeland, TN
I honestly can't remember anything specific about Stoli...but the flavors they offer look amazing! I'd like to try some of them.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
What a great vodka! I love that the vodka has a little punch. Its great to add to lemonade, pina colada and long island iced tea
Rebecca O.
Irmo
Very smooth. I like to serve it with splash of tonic and two limes. It costs a bit more than some of the others but it's worth it
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
You can't mess with a good thing. And Stoli is one of the best vodkas on the market. Great for making mixed drinks or on its own.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?