Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Jenni G.
Thunder Bay, ON
A good vodka for a great price. My go to vodka for making mixed drinks. Doesn’t burn like the cheap vodkas, and the flavour is much better. Overall a good product for the price
Amanda S.
Edmonton, AB
The only reason I have tried this vodka is due to my mother loving it. It was an average vodka to me as I would not want to drink it alone, only with a mixer. It is average price but I wouldn't reach for this vodka again unless is was on sale. But, like I said it is my mother's favorite so then there is that.
Cheri P.
Nelson
I mus say I was not overly impressed with the Stoli Vodka. This was a first time purchase of this particular brand. The after taste was bitter and disappointing. For the cost point on this vodka is inferior to others at this price. If I was looking for a cheap mixer I may recommend, but not to have on ice.
Andrea F.
By far my favourite vodka! For its price, Stoli is a clean and smooth vodka that mixes well or is very good on its own. I always have a bottle of Stoli in my freezer, ready to go. If I am entertaining or plan to make martinis, I choose a premium version, like Stoli Elit or Stoli Gold. But for keeping my bar stocked,  I love Stoli!
Rubi R.
I’ve stared at Stoli for months. The only thing that kept me away was the $50 price tag here at the local ABC Store. It’s safe to say that this is the most expensive bottle of alcohol I’ve purchased. Since I was celebrating a special occasion and I had to review it eventually, I picked up the bottle.
Joan E.
Cambridge, ON
For the price, one of the smoothest vodka's on the market.  Buy this through the LCBO on a regular basis.  Best mixed with soda water and a splash of lemon or lime.  Compared to other brands, you cannot beat the price.  Often will go on sale with airmiles bonus!
Shan T.
Hendon , London
This vodka is deliciously smoothe, a great choice to have straight, on the rocks or with a mixer (not that you need to disguise the taste). This vodka goes down well and is a perfect drink for a relaxed evening or anything from predrinks to a night cap and everything in between.
Christian R.
Fue la primer marca de vodka que probé. Este vodka es ideal para cócteles de todo tipo o simplemente con soda o agua tónica. Su variedad de sabores es buena y siempre me ha encantado su presentación.
Mari S.
OSGOODE, ON
This vodka is my go-to! I choose it because it is so smooth compared to many other vodkas which have a harsh flavour that is not very complimentary to any mix. It is also one of the more affordable vodkas, which is a huge plus for me (as a poor student). Overall, I'm satisfied!
Consuela P.
Toronto
Not a huge fan of this vodka, If your asking why...This is the vodka you receive when you do bottle service at any club in Canada which is over priced and not that great when you drink it in shot form. I hate the finish of this vodka its harsh and it bitter... Not a huge fan.