BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Dena D.
Still the best vodka out there. I used to be a bartender and I did the blind taste test with Stoli, grey goose, and Skyy. The 3 gentlemen all thought that grey goose was the worst one and skyy second, and Stoli was the smoothest of them all. When I told them what order they chose them, they didn't believe it. Stoli is underrated!
Amber H.
Tastes like rubbing alcohol. When i was younger i drank a bit too much of this so i don't really have a great association with this brand. Basically if you want to get smashed this will easily to do it
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is a little on the expensive side. It is in my top three for vodkas. It can be a little bit more on the bitter or pucker side for me. It is not as smooth as my top two . It is pretty good but not the top of my favs. I am satisfied somewhat with it. I will buy again if it is in my price range .
Jessica K.
Mays Landing
Stoli Vodka is definitely at the top of my Vodka list. I really enjoyed it's smooth flavor, which madeit go down so easily. I preferred drinking Stoli Vodka over a couple cubes of ice. It was so delicious that I didn't want to take away its flavor by diluting it with any types of juices or sodas.
hannah c.
Chicago
Stoli is my ultimate vodka, not because it's my absolute favorite, but because it is available and reliable. It is also an ultimate because it can stand out on its own or be mixed into a cocktail. Stoli knows what it's doing (to you, at times) even when you don't know what to do with Stoli ;)
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
Stoli is my favorite vodka for cocktails, especially for Cape Cods and Screwdrivers. While it is definitely rougher than Grey Goose, I prefer a little more of a bite in my cocktails. It is also more affordable than Grey Goose. This is one liquor that will always be found in my liquor cabinet!
Hunter N.
Snellville, GA
Stoli is one of your classic vodkas. It's a good price point, classic flavor, and it looks great on your bar cart. Growing up, my parents always had a bottle of Stoli in the freezer. That's a tradition I've always kept going in my own house. The perfect vodka for a dirty martini after work.
Michelle Y.
This is a good Vodka for daily use mixers, chilled. Price wise and taste. The burn that after rush is really not bad at all  as well as having kind of a smooth blow out after and not the rumble down your throat as some do. Good product again daily and price good one to have on hand.
Aimee C.
Dominican Republic
It definitely tastes good with whatever you wanna mix it
BUT... I thought i was the only one who had a problem with it, until i started hearing it from other people too...
It doesnt matter if i get drunk or no, if i have more than 1 cup, the next day i wake up with a strong as headache
Annie S.
Avon, MN
I really enjoy Stoli! Such a wonderful vodka to give a try if you enjoy a good vodka tonic or just mix drink with vodka in general. It isn’t rail vodka but it is worth the extra cash. I am talking to you college students!! A great vodka that is smooth going down and doesn’t burn your nostrils.