BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Jordan H.
Burlington, IA
Pretty good with sprite. Price wise isn’t bad either. Do think it has a slight burn on the way down. But I like it and will repurchase
Angie J.
Cleveland
I don’t consider this a premium vodka. It’s fine for drinks that have juice but wouldn’t not choose this for a drink that is straight
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
This vodka would be my last choice after other more expensive brands but I‎t is good if you are at a drug store without many options
Courtney J.
Norfolk
Stoli is a solid vodka and a good choice for a home bar. It was one of the first vodkas I ever had, and I still enjoy it to this day.
Aiesha B.
It's my aunts fave so I tend to drink it just because she does! It mixes well and we usually will drink at least a pint on a kickback
Jhanna M.
Marysville, OH
One of the worst hangovers of my life I had with this vodka, malisimo, only serves to make cocktails because to the rocks is horrible
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
I was lucky enough to go to the bar while Stolis was promoting there brand. And it fell in love. It's great strait or in a mix drink!
Jeremy J.
Fargo
It is ok... if you are using as a mixer then it works just fine. Great for later in the night when you can't taste the difference lol
JESSICA F.
ORLANDO, FL
Strong, but I keep in the freezer as a back up vodka or if I just need a quick vodka for a quick drink. Strong but gets the job done.
Sara W.
Tualatin
This is also some fairly smooth vodka. It has a bit more of an after taste than I usually like however. But the price is reasonable.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?