BY STOLI

Michelle S.
West Boylston, MA
I always have a bottle of Stoli in the house! Consistently delicious Stoli brands are a staple in my home, especially during the holidays when I entertain the most.
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I used to work at a bar and this was our well vodka and I have loved it ever since . It isn't too pricey and it is actually very good ! Tastes great in its own or mixed in drinks ! I will always repurchase this !
Amanda R.
Daphne
This ticks all the "vodka boxes" for me. It doesn't taste like paint thinner and turns whatever you pour it in into a way to get reaaaaaally messed up without realizing how messed up you actually are. Please drink responsibly. I'll buy Stoli again. I always do....sigh.
Jennifer C.
This is not a very good vodka in my personal opinion. I did not enjoy the taste it left a horrible burning sensation after drinking it. Not something I would ever purchase again.
Brian G.
After watching absolutely fabulous the tv show i had to try this product and i loved it. I had no hangover the following day and with high alcohol content its an awesome product.
Sam K.
Northridge, CA
Stoli vodka on the rocks with a lime will always have a special place in my heart. I always keep a bottle nice and cold in my freezer and drink it when I want to reminisce about good times with good friends in fun places. I’ll admit that vodka with no mixer isn’t for everyone, but add some ice and a squeeze of lime to soften the edge and enjoy!
Tishia B.
Townsend
Great taste. Reasonable price. Very smooth. Love the bottles. Bought it at Browns Creek Liquor. I week defensively purchase again. And will suggest it to my friends
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Whenever I go to a new bar and their drink menu is overwhelming, I always get a Stoli vodka and soda water with lime while I peruse. It's consistently good, it will always be my old faithful. While it is not overly pricey it is high quality. It has a natural sweetness to it that satisfies the tastebuds. As a bartender, I reach for it the most when a guest isn't sure what they'd like.
Teresa K.
I bought Stoli for a friend but got to try it. I was impressed with the taste and how smooth it went down. It is more on the pricey side but is still reasonable.
Laura P.
The classic American choice for Russian vodka.
i usually use this with other ingredients to craft a cocktail calling for vodka.
Smooth, unobtrusive, affordable for most.