Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Great, awesome, cheap vodka! You can typically find this at the local liquor store, though it isn't obviously the BEST tasting vodka on the market, for the price, you can't go wrong for large events, weekends to the cottage or house parties. This would be a great selection to step your game up from the basic bar rail of Smirnoff.
Antonio Y.
It is a vodka that makes you move to the Siberian steppe. Its intensity is ideally blended with a natural juice or with citrus soda. It is a drink with category.
Es un vodka que te hace trasladarte a la estepa siberiana. Su intensidad se mezcla de forma ideal con un zumo natural o con refresco citrico. Es una bebida con categoría.
Claire B.
A classic! My favourite way to drink Stoli is 2 parts vodka, 2 parts schnapps (usually peach) and 1/2 part fresh lime juice. We have this on the balcony every year when we stay in Greece as a pre-dinner drink and it's the perfect way to refresh after a day on the beach, ready for some beautiful rich Greek food and a night of dancing!
Sarah D.
Edmonton
Definitely my go to vodka. Mixes well and is rather smooth. There is no terrible burn if you happen to add too much to a drink, which is probably dangerous. Plus, the price is great.
Blythe H.
Stoli is one of the better mid-range vodkas that works palatably on its own or mixed as a part of a cocktail.  It's not top shelf by any means, but it's certainly a decent contender among the middle-range and far superior to the cheap stuff (looking at you, Smirnoff).  Its decent and it's flavoured offerings are quite good.
Amanda S.
Edmonton, AB
The only reason I have tried this vodka is due to my mother loving it. It was an average vodka to me as I would not want to drink it alone, only with a mixer. It is average price but I wouldn't reach for this vodka again unless is was on sale. But, like I said it is my mother's favorite so then there is that.
Jenni G.
Thunder Bay, ON
A good vodka for a great price. My go to vodka for making mixed drinks. Doesn’t burn like the cheap vodkas, and the flavour is much better. Overall a good product for the price
Cheri P.
Nelson
I mus say I was not overly impressed with the Stoli Vodka. This was a first time purchase of this particular brand. The after taste was bitter and disappointing. For the cost point on this vodka is inferior to others at this price. If I was looking for a cheap mixer I may recommend, but not to have on ice.
Andrea F.
By far my favourite vodka! For its price, Stoli is a clean and smooth vodka that mixes well or is very good on its own. I always have a bottle of Stoli in my freezer, ready to go. If I am entertaining or plan to make martinis, I choose a premium version, like Stoli Elit or Stoli Gold. But for keeping my bar stocked,  I love Stoli!
Rubi R.
I’ve stared at Stoli for months. The only thing that kept me away was the $50 price tag here at the local ABC Store. It’s safe to say that this is the most expensive bottle of alcohol I’ve purchased. Since I was celebrating a special occasion and I had to review it eventually, I picked up the bottle.