BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Laura G.
San Marcos, TX
It is smooth and very easy to mix with other things. One of my favorite liquors I have had. I especially love it cold because that is when it is at it's smoothest.
Christian R.
Where elegant and smooth finish vodka. A delicious and excellent vodka for mixed drinks and also as a cocktail on the rocks. Also is affordable considering the quality of the vodka you are paying for
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
Literally the only vodka my husband will willingly drink. I don’t know if its because it sounds Russian but it makes him feel like it’s the “original”. I enjoy it best with Orange juice and a splash of cranberry.
Leila V.
Had it for my 18th birthday. Super delicious just for shots and with Coca-Cola. When I want to bring back memories from my teen year this is what I drink. Legal age for me country is 18.
Michelle A.
South Milwaukee
It's your standard vodka. It has multiple flavors, but not as many as Smirnoff. I would probably not automatically reach for this brand unless it was on sale or I had a coupon.
deejai G.
Detroit, MI
Stoli Vodka another smooth operater I gonna be a stoli girl forever I love all the flavors they taste delicious and you can get very creative Stolichnaya (Stoli) Vodka
Carolyn R.
Saint Paul, MN
Usually a rail vodka, this one is surprising for how cheap it is. Russians know their vodka. 😁

You can't get a better vodka for a better price. You won't be disappointed.
Jessica M.
I don’t prefer ordering stoli. So I haven’t ever purchased it at the store. There’s a bar near me that has it on special on Saturday night so I’ll drink it with red bull usually.
Angela L.
Long Beach
Yummy! No hangover. Neat, on ice, in a cocktail, or straight up shot. Good for a summer time pool party. Affordable, not expensive. Can be found at grocery stores or liquor stores. Repeat customer. Overall satisfaction with the alcohol. I would recommend.
Kate F.
Incredibly smooth, it blends well with so many mixers effortlessly. I’ve used it many times and it’s worth the price for a fresh, delicious cocktail every time.