BY STOLI #29 in Vodka

Kristina G.
This is our go to for mixed drinks. Smooth and blends will with anything. Hubby's fave is this mixed with pineapple juice and ginger ale. We always keep a bottle chilling in the freezer for impromptu friends stopping by. Especially in the summer.
Riss 🌿.
New Orleans
I typically will pick Stoli as a favorable back up! I do love the taste and quality, but I typically have one or two other brands I would choose first. I would never be disappointed if I had to drink Stoli! Also, their flavored vodkas are great.
Missy M.
Waverly
Stoli Vodka is a pretty smooth going down! Definitely recommend! I have had numerous times, as well as multiple flavors-all flavors are smooth. Affordable, great quality! I will buy again and I definitely recommend ANY flavor🥂
Christa H.
Southfield, MI
I've had Stoli's a few times. It's a smooth liquor. Compared to other vodkas, this one isn't my fave but it's far from a cheap Liqour that will leave you a hangover. It can be purchased at Grocery Stores or Liqour Stores. It is t pricey at all.
Megan S.
White Bear Lake
I'd say this is a decent vodka. It was served as rail vodka at some upper scale bars I've worked at. In that regard I'd cal it exceptional. I rarely buy it for personal use, but definitely order it when getting drinks at a bar or with dinner.
Sarah G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I tried Stoli vodka after seeing my parents drinking it for years.  It is very smooth and easy to mix.  It is always reasonable in price and found at every major liquor store.  I even bought my brother a handle of it for Christmas, he loved it!
Jessica P.
I don't know why but I am just not a fan of Stoli. It burns going down and that taste just never goes away. I don't know why I continue to try it on occasion because t always leaves me disappointed. I will not be buying this any time soon.
Jessica S.
Macon
Stolichnaya vodka...the flavor of drunken high school endeavors and late nights sneaking out of my parents house. Always disappointing, impossible to drink without a mixer, but it'll get you wasted and that's why we buy it, anyway, amirite?
Carrie-Ann G.
Fond du Lac, WI
My favorite vodka! It is so smooth that I drink it on the rocks. I buy it at our liquor store. I love it when making cosmos. It is a little on the higher end for price but well worth it. My hang over isn't as bad!!Stoli Vodka
Michele B.
Orange
My first choice when I look for Vodka. Exceptionally smooth. I usually shop at Total Wine in West Orange, NJ for an affordable price. They have the best varieties. Quite delicious served ice cold. Would definitely recommend to others!