Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Annie B.
For price point, taste, smoothness, still hits everything. Can be drank on the rocks.. also got sexier after atomic blonde came out
Samantha C.
Pretty smooth taste. Cheaper than top shelf vodka. I don't wake up with a hangover when I drink this, which is always a good thing.
Sara P.
Many customers buy this for a cheap bloody Mary. I find it to be a bit dry myself and prefer something less hard on the hang over.
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
This is a solid vodka brand- Russia knows what they are doing. I used this in my bloody Mary last week and it gave it a great base.
kelly h.
marietta
Very smooth. Very good value as well. Other vodkas who try to be different have such a horrible aftertaste. This one is true vodka.
Amber N.
Hesperia, CA
Best vodka in it's price range. It's comparable to the top shelf vodkas, easily. I would choose it over grey goose, at times.
Laura S.
Dayton
I always enjoy Stoli Vodka. I like that I can get this familiar brand at most places and it comes in many flavors that I can try.
Cheyenne R.
Martinez
I love taking shots of Stoli at a party or using it for cocktails. It is my family circle's go to for parties and other functions
Jánine R.
Ephrata
Great mixed with Orange Juice. I received a bottle of this the first time when we bought our house as a gift from a friend.
Katherine R.
W Henrietta, NY
It is good to mix with something else, but sometimes it gives me a headache. The flavor is strong so I don't like using too much
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?