Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Brooks H.
Calhoun, GA
Great product. It’s available at almost any liquor store. Mix it or drink it straight.
Amanda G.
I’m a fan of stoli and if I’m going to make a martini then this is the vodka I’d use.
Jessie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Classic vodka and always so great! Definitely a first choice when in the supermarket!
Brittany C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Decent vodka, an ol'faithful. Works best in mixed drinks or something with a strong flavor to cover up the actual flavor of the Vodka because the quality isn't 100% that being said it's always good to have it on standby. I purchase it frequently and it's definitely one of the ones that is in the house more often than not, I would recommend but again would also recommend having a strong mix.
nadia c.
Vancouver, BC
My go-to vodka for my mixed drinks. Always a good time when the originals come out to play, and you can never have a bad drink. Whether it's making mixed drinks, shots or simply having a nice drink on the rocks, Stoli's original will always get you having a good time and wanting another round !
Sarah M.
Edmonton
One of my favourite vodkas on the market. So much smoother than Smirnoff and a lot of other big brands. I love it with any mix and their flavour lines are all very well executed. It's already a great price so when it goes on sale wherever you're purchasing it from, take advantage!
Jennifer N.
Winnipeg , MB
Mmmmm best for delicious mouth watering Caesars! Throw in pickled beans and some epicure rimmer and you have a winner! My absolute favorite for the summer. Available at any liquor mart in MB. I would easily recommend this to my friends in fact girls nights are the same without it!
Emma H.
North Vancouver
Stoli is a classic staple for me. I always buy this brand when I am buying a vodka. I have never tried the other flavours as my liquor store doesn't carry any, however, I would if I could get my hands on some as I love this brand - mostly for it's affordable price and good taste
Lucy D.
Walton on Thames, Surrey
This is a classic excellent vodka. It is so ‘clean’ tasting - it can be drunk as a ‘shot’ and you don’t feel like you have just had a shot of petrol (like some other brands I have tried!) I would absolutely buy this again and it would make a great Christmas present. For me. Lol.
Gianna 23761 C.
Realmente este vodka me produce mucha resaca Aunque su sabor es bueno tengo el problema con el día después de tomarlo si alguien no le da resaca Es una excelente opción me gusta mezclarlo con jugo de naranja ode cranberries pero por el problema antes mencionado casi no lo tomo