BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Bianca A.
Hoboken , NJ
Nice affordable clean tasting vodka. Taste great just mixed with club soda, or in a cocktail. I worked in bars for years, and Stoli was always my favorite vodka to mix into a cocktail. Nice clean taste and doesn’t leave me with a hangover.
brandiii91 C.
Lakewood, WA
This is a pretty average vodka. It is a step up from buying Smirnoff or Svedka. But , not quite as smooth as buying grey goose , or kettle one. I personally prefer kettle one but this isn’t a bad choice if there aren’t the other options.
Shelby S.
Uniontown, OH
Great taste for the price! Inexpensive and goes a long way for its quality and mixes well with anything! Been using it for cocktails for a very long time. Very affordable in my opinion and isn’t as harsh as a lot of vodkas on the market.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Always a favorite. You just cannot go wrong with Stoli. It's a great chilled straight shot and smooth when used in a cocktail. Makes a great vodka martini. Even a few of their flavored vodkas are decent (I am not a fan of flavored vodka)
Karen V.
Arleta, CA
By far my favorite vodka ever! Super smooth and the price is ideal. You don’t get a nasty hangover the next day so that’s always great. I came across this brand of vodka at the Air & Style festival 2016 in Los Angeles and feel in love!
Jessica W.
Beaufort, SC
This stuff is cheap and you can add it to anything. Years ago, it was my go to for screwdrivers. Now I add it into whatever concoction that I make up. Generally with sparkling water and a splash of fruit juice. It's good, cheap, easy.
Kacie B.
Baton Rouge
My personal favorite vodka. I’m not one to drink it on the rocks, but I actually could with this. It does mix really well, and doesn’t make me feel like I’m guzzling 1000000 gallons of nail polish remover in the span of .5 seconds.
Eva S.
Our go to in our house after a long week (or day!) Stoli mixes well with everything, and never disappoints! It’s not always on sale, but we will pay a bit more for a product we know and looked and depend on that kind of consistency.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I purchased a bottle of Stoli to make martinis one night. I have bought this product before in the past. I like to buy this because it is so affordable. The taste is good for its price and I am overall satisfied with this purchase.
Taylor P.
The Woodlands
Possibly the best vodka there is. You can't get better than Stoli. My Dad is a vodka snub and this is all he will drink now. Great price for the quality you're getting. Strong but smooth. I still have yet to try the flavored ones.