Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #37 in Vodka

Alma V.
West Hollywood
LOVE it!.  This is by far my favorite liquor in general.  It is smooth when drinking it straight  but also works great when mixing a cocktail.  I always choose Stoli when it is available.  The price for it is fair and I buy it all the time.  It's a staple in my liquor cabinet.
Kayla E.
Lincoln, NE
I am not a huge fan of vodka, but Stoli Vodka is a decent option for any vodka drinker. It was neither amazing nor horrible, but rather a middle of the road vodka. It does burn your throat more than other brands I have tried, but it is not terrible. Overall I would try again when I am on a budget.
Amy S.
Mount Holly, NC
Stoli is my favorite "affordable" vodka. It doesn't have the after burn that bottom shelf vodka has yet it isn't as smooth as top shelf (ex. grey goose) I am definitely a repeat buyer. Stoli is great when you want to bring a bottle to a party. Your friends will love it and you won't break the bank!
Kathleen M.
West Orange
I think this brand is a little over rated. It is trying new flavors to keep up with others. The price is high and it is not as smooth as others. Their flavors do not seem too inviting  it is a brand that has been in the market for a long time   It would not be my first choice in vodka
Heather M.
My favorite vodka of life. I love drinking this by itself or with cranberry juice which is always my go to drink. It doesn’t burn or have a nasty after taste and it goes down smooth. I recommend this to anyone who likes vodka. I also occasionally give this as a Christmas gift to friends who are not fans of wine.
Abby H.
Swartz Creek
Stoli vodka to me is super tasty and goes down super smooth. I think that’s how it does differentiate between other vodkas and it’s self. I have been able to purchase at many liquor stores and the price isn’t “cheap” by any means but I‎t is affordable definitely for getting a good vodka ! Love I‎t.
Kelly S.
Louisville
This Russian kicks my butt! It is so strong. I love it mixed in cocktails or on the rocks with a lime. This is the only vodka I have actually asked for by name at a bar.
Kellee W.
Roseville, MI
Stoli is my go to vodka - with Red Bull of course ;) I have never been disappointed with a Stoli drink. The price is right in between a less well-known vodka, and just less than a more expensive vodka. This is what is purchased in our house so I always have friends and family try a glass.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This was the firtst vodka that I drank.  Many a found memory can be associated with this brand and type of vodka.  I enjoy the flavor and the cost is definitely competitive.  There are other brands that I typically go to first since I enjoy their smoothness a bit more.
Michelle Y.
This is a good Vodka for daily use mixers, chilled. Price wise and taste. The burn that after rush is really not bad at all  as well as having kind of a smooth blow out after and not the rumble down your throat as some do. Good product again daily and price good one to have on hand.