BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

Alex B.
Los Angeles
I enjoy Stoli. It's been a long time since I purchase it. Not a frequent vodka drinker. I use to buy it more probably because of the influence of Absolutely Fabulous.
Michelle S.
West Boylston, MA
I always have a bottle of Stoli in the house! Consistently delicious Stoli brands are a staple in my home, especially during the holidays when I entertain the most.
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I used to work at a bar and this was our well vodka and I have loved it ever since . It isn't too pricey and it is actually very good ! Tastes great in its own or mixed in drinks ! I will always repurchase this !
Andrea H.
vacaville, CA
Good vodka, decent flavor. Not my fav but I will buy it in a pinch. Mis it with La Croix sparkling waters with a splash of lime and it makes one very refreshing drink. Careful though, they are smooth and go down easy. I have used this to make "adult" gummy bears and they were delish.
Amanda R.
Daphne
This ticks all the "vodka boxes" for me. It doesn't taste like paint thinner and turns whatever you pour it in into a way to get reaaaaaally messed up without realizing how messed up you actually are. Please drink responsibly. I'll buy Stoli again. I always do....sigh.
Brian G.
After watching absolutely fabulous the tv show i had to try this product and i loved it. I had no hangover the following day and with high alcohol content its an awesome product.
DL B.
Montgomery
I keep Stoli in the freezer for vodka martinis. It's clean tasting and mixes well. Widely available. Well priced. I keep this brand in stock. I would highly recommend.
Tishia B.
Townsend
Great taste. Reasonable price. Very smooth. Love the bottles. Bought it at Browns Creek Liquor. I week defensively purchase again. And will suggest it to my friends
Sam K.
Northridge, CA
Stoli vodka on the rocks with a lime will always have a special place in my heart. I always keep a bottle nice and cold in my freezer and drink it when I want to reminisce about good times with good friends in fun places. I’ll admit that vodka with no mixer isn’t for everyone, but add some ice and a squeeze of lime to soften the edge and enjoy!
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Whenever I go to a new bar and their drink menu is overwhelming, I always get a Stoli vodka and soda water with lime while I peruse. It's consistently good, it will always be my old faithful. While it is not overly pricey it is high quality. It has a natural sweetness to it that satisfies the tastebuds. As a bartender, I reach for it the most when a guest isn't sure what they'd like.