BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Genny F.
Alpine
Wonderful and bild flavor. The pricing is great when I'm in between. I can't poor a pierce on good vodka but sometimes you just have to.
Linden L.
La Quinta, CA
Love the smoothness and how it mixes well with mostly anything as well as it makes a beautiful Moscow mule paired with great Ginger beer.
Carolyn W.
Gary
This vodka lends itself to making very good mixed drinks as well as being a good alcohol to drink on its own. Smooth and not too biting.
D L.
Lake Villa, IL
Great value, cleaner taste and definitely good enough quality for drinks like martinis where you aren’t covering the vodka with anything.
Victoria H.
FORT WORTH, TX
I love stoli vodka! It is my absolute favorite vodka! It's been around forever and it's no wonder why it's still so popular to this day .
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I will say this is not my favorite vodka.  Has a bit of a bite even if completely chilled. I will drink it if it is available.
Cassidy M.
palm bay
You get what you pay for. Flavor isn't too terrible considering the price, but oh my does this give me a terrible hangover the next day.
Trevor B.
Mankato
Love stole. This and Tito’s are on the same level for me. I typically buy a handle of this so that it lasts me a while longer. Very good!
Ron D.
Springfield, MO
The pepper version of Stoli was the go-to for quick-and-dirty Bloody Marys. It seemed like one less step before sweet sweet Bloody bliss.
Ashley C.
This vodka is very smooth. We made a nice pink lemonade frozen drink with it for the summer. It is delicious with a mixer or just on ice.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?