BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Katie P.
Visalia, CA
Great vodka, and is usually stocked in any bar I go to. It’s a higher quality but worth the price increase. It’s a staple in my household.
Kelsey M.
Well liquor that has a decent price range and is used a lot in cocktails. Not a fan but affordable and doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol.
Ron D.
Springfield, MO
The pepper version of Stoli was the go-to for quick-and-dirty Bloody Marys. It seemed like one less step before sweet sweet Bloody bliss.
Carolyn W.
Gary
This vodka lends itself to making very good mixed drinks as well as being a good alcohol to drink on its own. Smooth and not too biting.
Linden L.
La Quinta, CA
Love the smoothness and how it mixes well with mostly anything as well as it makes a beautiful Moscow mule paired with great Ginger beer.
Genny F.
Alpine
Wonderful and bild flavor. The pricing is great when I'm in between. I can't poor a pierce on good vodka but sometimes you just have to.
D L.
Lake Villa, IL
Great value, cleaner taste and definitely good enough quality for drinks like martinis where you aren’t covering the vodka with anything.
Haley K.
Dearborn
Nothing screams pool table at a sketchy bar quite like this brand. Good drinks but never a go to for me. Always priced well though.
Cassidy M.
palm bay
You get what you pay for. Flavor isn't too terrible considering the price, but oh my does this give me a terrible hangover the next day.
Trevor B.
Mankato
Love stole. This and Tito’s are on the same level for me. I typically buy a handle of this so that it lasts me a while longer. Very good!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?