BY STOLI #24 in Vodka

stephanie h.
Pataskala, OH
Just like the vanilla the vodka tastes smooth! Great price point and tastes similar to high end brands.. don’t seem to have any issues with headaches drinking this vodka
Hannah C.
I really enjoyed having a fun night with my friends while drinking this! The colors pop from the bottle to grab our attention and even though it was plain, it went down well.
Samantha O.
Chicago
I️ will forever love Absolutely Fabulous and I️ will also forever love Stoli. I️ have clung to a bottle of Stoli more than once when life gets hard. Even shooting it chilled.
Michelle M.
Perley
Clean taste, great martini, wouldn't buy for using with more of a mixer. Buy something cheaper, but when your main ingredient in the drink is vodka, this is worth the money.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
I've only had this bottle of vodka a few times. Normally it's found way own deep in the back woods of a small Georgia town helping populate the world if you know what I mean
Audris T.
New Jersey
Honestly Amy version of stoli is great for mixing. They definitely make this brand with the consumer in mind. Use stoli as a base vodka and build up for a high quality vodka
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
My favorite vodka of all time! My whole family drinks this. Good price and good quality. Super smooth and also good when mixing with something else. I buy this for every family party!
Rachel G.
Denver, CO
Great basic vodka. It’s usually reasonable priced at the liquor stores around me and it goes down smooth. I’m not a shots kinda girl so it might be a little rough that way.
Mo H.
Centralia
I'm not a big vodka drinker because it usually gives me terrible heartburn but this one actually doesn't do that. It's smooth for a vodka and most of them are harsh for me.
Katie S.
Pearl River
This is absolutely the best and smoothest vodka available. It is almost always available, and it's not too expensive. This is vodka I continue to buy again and again.