Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Stoli is my go to vodka choice. It has the smoothest flavor that just glides down your throat. This is a vodka you can truly enjoy straight.
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I think is a VERY good vodka, gray taste and excellent price-product value! I'm always buying stoli for my parties and reunions in my house.
Heather W.
Stoli is one of the smoothest, most refreshing vodka I've ever tried! I would definitely recommend any adult that loves alcohol to try it!
Ebony M.
Doral, FL
Really good quality. No symptom of hangover and if so, really subtle! As all of the vodkas out there, really good to mix up with anything.
Beth S.
Washington, PA
I have been a long time Stoli vodka drinker.  Love mixing it with tonic and a wedge of lemon.  I find it to be an affordable upper end vodka.
Kelsey M.
Well liquor that has a decent price range and is used a lot in cocktails. Not a fan but affordable and doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol.
Dagmar Y.
Estacada
Great , but not one of my faves... but it is a good mixer ......comparable in price and value.  Can be gotten anywhere liquor is sold.
Bethany S.
Pretty good vodka. Makes a mean mixed drink but I personally do not think it is a great sipping vodka as it does leave a a bit of a burn
Haley K.
Dearborn
Nothing screams pool table at a sketchy bar quite like this brand. Good drinks but never a go to for me. Always priced well though.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I will say this is not my favorite vodka.  Has a bit of a bite even if completely chilled. I will drink it if it is available.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?