BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Kaelin K.
Los Angeles
For the longest time Trader Joe's would carry this vodka for super cheap and for the quality of hard liquor this brand is the price was great and for a great amount of time this was the only vodka we would drink.
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
This is the house vodka in a lot of my local bars and I think it's much better than the typical bankers club house vodka. I wouldn't take a straight shot of this but it certainly tastes great as a mixed drink.
Azzalee G.
The price is right on point!!! Pineapple Moscow mules are everything with this vodka. Kroger has this and many of the flavor ones at a great price. This is a good vodka to use if you are making mixed drinks!!!
Sharice B.
I was once told that Stoli makes the best martinis and this is very true. I always make sure to order my martinis with Stoli. This is my top choice for vodkas and the only choice for my martinis. My favorite.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
Nice for the price. We always have this vodka on hand for when people come over and want something basic. Great for mixers! For the ‘cheaper’ version of vodka, this one is good! We have bought multiple times and will continue to buy!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I love me some stoli vodka. It is crisp, smooth and mellow and I love to enjoy it ice cold, This is definitely in my top five favorites. I would totally recommend this vodka to anyone. It is a premium product!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I used to work at a bar and this was our well vodka and I have loved it ever since . It isn't too pricy and it is actually very good ! Tastes great in its own or mixed in drinks ! I will always repurchase this !
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
Stoli has been a staple for some time. Always smooth and mixes well. The price is relatively fair for the product you get. You can usually get a 750 for under 20 dollars. No my go to but still good vodka.
Rachel B.
Stoli is my third choice vodka -- Tito's and Absolut take the first and second spots. Stoli is a little less smooth than those two, and for the price, I feel like it should be smoother going down. Overall, though, it's a good choice.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I buy this mainly because of the price. The taste isn't super smooth, but it's also not horrible. I use it mainly to mix with, and don't ever drink it straight. Overall, I'd recommend this brand to my friends.