BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
Great, old stand-by. It's not terribly expensive, and yet it doesn't taste like "cheap" vodka. Infinitely better than many other more expensive brands out there. I love this brand.
Nicole Q.
Miami Gardens, FL
Awesome vodka. Totally recommend to anyone. It is not so high in price range. I usually grab this bottle everytime I go to the liquor store. Great to combine with cranberry juice!
Kassidy J.
Always a great addition to any drink. Stoli is extremely smooth and blends well with any flavor. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with this brand. I'm able to find it at all the liquor stores in my area. It's definitely worth the price.
YUDITH C.
Reading, PA
Excellent Vodka, soft and delicate flavor.I like this drink!Affordable price to the public.
It has a unique and delicious taste!
I would buy it again because I liked it!
Amanda S.
Spencer, WV
If you're looking to save a few dollars on your vodka (a necessary for me during college) but don't want to subject yourself to bottom-shelf brake fluid, Stoli is a good choice.
Lea C.
Sugar Land, TX
My favorite paired with Bloody Mary mix or in a martini. I also enjoy it mixed in a cocktail preferably soda water with lime or cranberry. I never get a hang over when I drink Stoli. It is very smooth and great for taking shots as well.
Rachel R.
The colony, TX
Stoli! While it looks like an expensive vodka it really isn't however every time I order it I feel like a million bucks. Smooth and can hold its own against vodkas twice as much. It's a great go to vodka when you need something reliable
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Stoli is usually my go to vodka. Some of the flavored vodkas are pretty good but I prefer just plain old vodka. I like to drink my stoli with club soda, a tiny splash of cranberry, and a lemon and lime.
Leigh S.
Stoli is my favorite Vodka. This is what I keep in my freezer. Sometimes it is hard to get this Vodka at restaurants or bars. It is among the pricier vodkas but well worth it.
Brooke W.
Wakefield, RI
For the price point, it's great. Fairly inexpensive and quite good for what it is. If I can't get Tito's, I get Stoli. It's much better than it's cheaper counterparts.