BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Ellen F.
Stoli is one of my favorites. It is an old school vodka that needs no improvement. I always have a bottle in my freezer and it has never let me down.
Jenn L.
Seattle
Absolutely the best vodka I've ever had. I'm not a fan of Grey Goose, but I would go out of my way to request Stoli any time I'm at the bar.
Katie S.
Zion, IL
Stoli was the rail vodka at the bar I drank at in college, so it's got a special place in my heart. It's brilliant mixed with cranberry and tonic!
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
Stoli vodka is good to keep on hand as it is a reasonably priced vodka that tastes relatively good. Not as smooth as other brands but not terrible!
Robyn L.
Portland, OR
Stoli is a fine vodka.  It mixes well with just about anything.  It is reasonably priced and is available anywhere fine spirits are sold.
Alayna W.
Streetsboro
Stoli Vodka this is my staple vodka for an any day or night drink! Whenever someone asks what voodka they should buy i recommend stoli.
Melanie W.
Charleston
Always a classic and a go to. Perfect all around vodka. Can be drank straight up or mixed with all sorts of juices and mixers. Great basic vodka
Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
Stoli is definitely my favorite in its category/ price. Pretty smooth & has some great flavored options as well. Would buy over Smirnoff any day!
Evis P.
Plymouth, PA
This is hands down my favorite vodka. It is so smooth and much better than Absolute and just as good as Grey Goose but much more cost effective.
Stephanie S.
Williston , ND
Top shelf I believe and is of high quality, tastes great for those who are vodka drinkers, would definetly recommend this as a top favorite brand
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?