BY STOLI

Erin Victoria J.
Upper Darby
Stoli is for new drinkers only. As much as I don't like it now I loved it when I was a young woman of 22. It's very cheap though and super flavored so if you are hangover immune is good.
Kimberly H.
This always gives me a horrible headache. Every time without fail. I do not know whether to blame the arsenic like strength or the recipe that brought about the aforementioned strength.
Lisa S.
Alpharetta, Georgia
Not my favorite. I just didn’t personally prefer the taste of this brand. I have has some of Stoli’s flavored vodka out at bars but something about the taste just is a turn off for me.
Aggy P.
Marion, IA
Good stuff, definitely worth the money. It's very smooth, perfect for taking shots without a chaser. No matter how many shots I took, I wake up fine the next day. Stoli Vodka
Shayla S.
Piedmont, AL
Good quality vodka for a good price! Not too expensive. I have consumed this brand of vodka on more than one occasion. My uncle bought it from a liquor store in Canada. I would definitely buy this again! Great to mix with cranberry or orange juice.
Teresa T.
Chula Vista, CA
Hands down favorite brand of vodka. The only brand I typically buy. The taste is amazing, goes down smoothly , and has a great price. Usually $30 for 1.75 liter , definitely worth it
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
I love stoli. I feel like they are a great brand that a lot of people forget about with all the sugar-filled flavors some lower quality brands are pumping out. Stoli razz is my fav.
Elizabeth  N.
Weslaco, TX
When I look for that quick dirty buzz I reach for Stoli. Especially when I'm making mixed drinks for my friends and I. The hangover the next day is horrible but can't stop using it.
Kelsey F.
New Orleans, LA
This vodka is inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. I’ve drank it multiple times over the years and it’s rough going down and the morning after. I’d say go to costco and buy their bottle which is a replica for grey goose for $19.99 instead!
Karrie L.
Westville
This is my go to vodka for when I plan to make jello shooters!! It is reasonably priced and mixes well. You don't have to break the bank to make enough for a whole party to enjoy!!