BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Shelby W.
Valparaiso, IN
Great for fruit infusions. Good for the price and it gets the job done. Not my favorite in the world but there are definitely much worse vodkas out there.
Carolina V.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
My go to for vodka Collins! Never disappoints. Easy to find and purchase at any local store. Price is affordable. Continue to purchase it time after time!
Maria B.
Have been a fan of Stoli vodka for many years. It has a great taste and fantastic in mixed drinks. It is my go to vodka and I would recommend it to anyone.
Natalie C.
Bloomington
Great product for the price point. Delicious addition to countless adult beverages. Usually a front runner when I am looking for a vodka to for my budget.
Dana D.
Lubbock
Pretty basic vodka, can’t really go wrong. Wouldn’t choose it at a liquor store if there are better alternatives (Tito’s) but works well in Bloody Mary’s!
Chandra M.
Stockton
You really can’t beat the value and availability of Stoli. Great taste and great price. They have many flavored vodkas as well that vary store to store.
Shelby G.
Avondale, AZ
You can never go wrong with good old Stoli. My parents have been buying it since I was a kid, and I drink it every time we go tailgating football games.
Lada C.
Forest Hills, NY
Smooth and crisp. I don’t like the taste of any vodka but when i order at a bar I usually ask for stoli in my mixed drink. It’s also pretty affordable.
Kali L.
A must have vodka to have for when you have company over, or when you're out on the town! Order a round for you and your friends, you won't regret it.
Tineka R.
Fairbanks
Pretty good and goes amazing with simply lemonade. I like that it's relatively cheap yet pretty strong. And goes great with a lot of mixers or just one
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?