Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #58 in Vodka

Samantha S.
Missoula, MT
Repeat customer, I've had it a few times. It adds flavor without being overpowering, so I'd say it's pretty good.
Carly F.
Ravenna, OH
Not my favorite vodka . I think it's cheap , and it's worse than most vodkas . I don't typically buy this brand .
mercedes c.
Muy buena para el precio. Es económica y de muy buena calidad. Se puede usar en toda ocasión. Es una buena compra
Deedra W.
Keizer, OR
Classic vodka, and a consistent go to. Can always rely on the brand, taste, and company. Stoli is a go to for me
Jessica B.
Smyrna, TN
Very smooth. Mixes well with other beverages. Tastes good and isnt to expensive. Easy to take single shots with
Karolin G.
Great vodka and a great price point. It is easy to find this in most liquor stores and it is consistently good!
Brittany K.
Pendleton
Stoli makes a quality product that can stand on its own. The flavor of their vodka is smooth and easy to drink.
Hallie K.
Saint Louis, MO
My second favorite vodka. Good taste, nothing too bad for the after taste. I like using it in my Moscow miles.
Nikki K.
Trempealeau
Decent vodka. Is good in mixers. Usually reasonably priced. Stoli Vodka still tastes like other vodkas
Isme L.
This is my partner in crime , works good whit pineapple or orange juice and if you are on diet just with soda