BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Kristina G.
This is our go to for mixed drinks. Smooth and blends will with anything. Hubby's fave is this mixed with pineapple juice and ginger ale. We always keep a bottle chilling in the freezer for impromptu friends stopping by. Especially in the summer.
Megan S.
White Bear Lake
I'd say this is a decent vodka. It was served as rail vodka at some upper scale bars I've worked at. In that regard I'd cal it exceptional. I rarely buy it for personal use, but definitely order it when getting drinks at a bar or with dinner.
Jessica S.
Stolichnaya vodka...the flavor of drunken high school endeavors and late nights sneaking out of my parents house. Always disappointing, impossible to drink without a mixer, but it'll get you wasted and that's why we buy it, anyway, amirite?
Jessica P.
I don't know why but I am just not a fan of Stoli. It burns going down and that taste just never goes away. I don't know why I continue to try it on occasion because t always leaves me disappointed. I will not be buying this any time soon.
Sarah G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I tried Stoli vodka after seeing my parents drinking it for years.  It is very smooth and easy to mix.  It is always reasonable in price and found at every major liquor store.  I even bought my brother a handle of it for Christmas, he loved it!
Carrie-Ann G.
Fond du Lac, WI
My favorite vodka! It is so smooth that I drink it on the rocks. I buy it at our liquor store. I love it when making cosmos. It is a little on the higher end for price but well worth it. My hang over isn't as bad!!Stoli Vodka
Michele B.
My first choice when I look for Vodka. Exceptionally smooth. I usually shop at Total Wine in West Orange, NJ for an affordable price. They have the best varieties. Quite delicious served ice cold. Would definitely recommend to others!
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
I love Stoli vodka.  Compared to other vodkas, I never seem to have a hangover using this brand.  The flavored vodkas are also really good but to me the original is the most versatile. Very smooth vodka, great for mixing.
Aj B.
Englishtown, NJ
The vodka I find it to be an overly cheap vodka with an overly cheap taste I have had the flavored versions  and I find it much more enjoyable it. I find that it has covered the bad finish well and it ads a spice to most mixed drinks.
Kora A.
Chesterfield , VA
I remember many a fun evening with Stoli! I buy it at total wine Or my local ABC store. I consider the price affordable for the quality of product you're purchasing. Blows other competitors outta the water a million times over.