BY STOLI

Loretta M.
Providence
I only really buy Stoli vodka for when I am making mixed drinks. It’s got a ton of flavors, I would purchase over Smirnoff probably. For the price, I think it’s better than Smirnoff not as harsh.
Ann G.
Such a smooth vodka that you can mix with almost anything! I definitely feel that the greater quality makes drinking this vodka much more enjoyable than others. I would definitely recommend this!
Allison H.
Fort worth
The regular flavor is not my favorite. It is not as smooth as other vodkas. Packaging is outdated. It’s cheap and not expensive. My expectations were met as it did get the job done. I would try not to buy again.
Liz S.
Wilmington
Great vodka for a go to when you want good vodka but don’t want spend a lot of money. Just as good as Grey goose but cheaper. Great for martinis. Best affordable vodka that tastes good by itself
Sara N.
Stoli vodka is okay. It has a smooth finish and is essentially tasteless when mixed with soda and a lime. Without the lime you can sometimes taste that bitter alcohol flavor which I don’t love.
Samantha G.
Bradenton , FL
Stoli was a vodka that I was sad to see leave the bar. It was great mixed in with soda, juice, or just by itself. It's very smooth, pretty affordable and comparable to most higher priced vodkas
Callie W.
Reno, NV
My roommate in law school turned me on to this. She would order Stoli soda with a lime. My drink for a while was just the same. It's a good tasting vodka that you can drink and enjoy the taste.
Tiffany C.
Very good quality vodka. Tastes great mixed with whatever you choose. It’s smooth and goes down great. The price is good for the quality you are getting. One of our favorite go to vodkas.
Katherine A.
Plantersville
My fav by far! Vodka trends may come and go, but Stoli is forever! !! This smooth vodka is the perfect martini liqour. Wether you like the dirty or dry the Stok is makes it perfect every time!
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh
Fine taste and smooth. Price point is a little higher than I’d like to pay for the quality. I don’t think it much better than other vodkas that are little lower in price but overall it’s fine.