BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Elaine O.
We use this quite a bit as a mixer, and it is one of the brands we serve neat at the holidays. It’s not quite as smooth as Skyy, but also not as pricey.
mandi e.
prospect, OH
This is one of the best vodkas you can purchase. It also isn't to expensive which is another good thing about this brand of vodka. It takes great for the price
Hannah B.
I'm not super picky about vodka, but I always go for Stoli when I have the option. It's a solid standby for everything from bloody marys to vodka sodas.
Aiko C.
Seattle, WA
Decent Vodka. Goes down relatively smooth and mixes well with other drinks. Best mixed with fruit juice. Easy to find at local liquor stores or grocery stores.
Jennifer O.
Its a great vodka to have. I enjoy how smooth the vodka is. I still prefer gray goose over STOL I but if you are looking for Ana alternative this is good too
Mandy M.
murfreesboro, TN
I love it! Goes down smooth tastes great! Good for any type of get together it is very affordable! I would buy this again someday! I definitely recommend it
Alyshia N.
Not a bad vodka for its price point but when shopping for vodka it's not what I grab. Doesn't have the cleanest taste to me. Probably wouldn't buy it again.
Elizabeth R.
Pembroke Pines
I don't drink vodka too often but I would definitely pick it up if I was buying a bottle in the store. I also order it every now and then when I'm out to eat
Maria B.
Have been a fan of Stoli vodka for many years. It has a great taste and fantastic in mixed drinks. It is my go to vodka and I would recommend it to anyone.
Dana D.
Lubbock
Pretty basic vodka, can’t really go wrong. Wouldn’t choose it at a liquor store if there are better alternatives (Tito’s) but works well in Bloody Mary’s!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?