BY STOLI #30 in Vodka

Jordan M.
Great vodka. I typically mix with other things like ginger beer or cranberry juice. Goes down smoothly. A great vodka compared to other brands. It is priced reasonably for the flavor. I am a repeat customer and I would most definitely buy it again.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Stoli is one under rated vodka in my opinion. Its pretty smooth and they have it in several different flavors. Ive purchased this several times in the past and would definitely purchase again because for me, it is more on the affordable side of good vodkas.
Marta P.
Stoli is a good vodka that does the job, especially if you're more on a budget and can't splurge for the best. Definitely would recommend for the college aged crowd. Great for mixing, my to go to is always cranberry vodka- and this works well with it!
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
I feel like stoli is another very underrated vodka, I know people go for big names like grey goose, but stoli is a good vodka for a cheaper price and goes down alright, I've had multiple stoli and crans or stoli and sprites and have learned to like Stoli a lot
Christine D.
Tampa, FL
I enjoy this vodka with mixers. It has a fresh taste to it and not too big of an after bite. I often pair it with ginger ale or even make a martini with it. You can mix it with just about anything! You’ve made a solid choice if you pick this vodka.
Mahalia D.
This product is okay, and if you prefer vodka mixed drinks, it might work well for you. I like vodka tonics, and find that this just has too harsh a flavor to really be enjoyed alone. It's not the worst vodka I've ever had, but it's not my favorite.
Denise S.
Great vodka for mixing. Love it in my Moscow mules! It’s a good vodka for the price. It compares to most vodkas in this price range... or slightly better. I bought it at CVS. This is the vodka I usually keep around as it’s versatile and inexpensive.
Jasmine K.
Stoli is hands down my favorite vodka. It is absolute velvet on the tongue, especially if you keep it in the freezer, and it tastes phenomenal in ANY cocktail I've used in it. I've bought Stolichnaya for years and I won't be stopping any time soon.
Rys L.
Doral, FL
I love the fact that you can drink as much as you want and never get alcohol breath. I like this one because does not make me feel sick to my stomach. I drink shots and mix it too.
Christa H.
Southfield, MI
I've had Stoli's a few times. It's a smooth liquor. Compared to other vodkas, this one isn't my fave but it's far from a cheap Liqour that will leave you a hangover. It can be purchased at Grocery Stores or Liqour Stores. It is t pricey at all.