BY STOLI #28 in Vodka

Leila V.
Had it for my 18th birthday. Super delicious just for shots and with Coca-Cola. When I want to bring back memories from my teen year this is what I drink. Legal age for me country is 18.
deejai G.
Detroit, MI
Stoli Vodka another smooth operater I gonna be a stoli girl forever I love all the flavors they taste delicious and you can get very creative Stolichnaya (Stoli) Vodka
Carolyn R.
Saint Paul, MN
Usually a rail vodka, this one is surprising for how cheap it is. Russians know their vodka. 😁

You can't get a better vodka for a better price. You won't be disappointed.
Stephanie L.
Lincoln , NE
Stoli is your typical well vodka. I️ wouldn’t use it for a martini unless you are on a super budget or like it real dirty. But good inside of drinks as a mixer.
Megan W.
Adrian, MI
Best vodka, super clean taste, great for cocktails. Once did a blind taste test of ten vodkas, and I picked Stoli as my favorite! This and Titos are the best!
Elaine O.
We use this quite a bit as a mixer, and it is one of the brands we serve neat at the holidays. It’s not quite as smooth as Skyy, but also not as pricey.
Aiko C.
Seattle, WA
Decent Vodka. Goes down relatively smooth and mixes well with other drinks. Best mixed with fruit juice. Easy to find at local liquor stores or grocery stores.
mandi e.
prospect, OH
This is one of the best vodkas you can purchase. It also isn't to expensive which is another good thing about this brand of vodka. It takes great for the price
Hannah B.
I'm not super picky about vodka, but I always go for Stoli when I have the option. It's a solid standby for everything from bloody marys to vodka sodas.
Alyshia N.
Not a bad vodka for its price point but when shopping for vodka it's not what I grab. Doesn't have the cleanest taste to me. Probably wouldn't buy it again.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite Vodka?