Stoli Vodka  uploaded by jaylin P.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Gemma B.Stoli Vodka  uploaded by Stacie W.

BY STOLI #42 in Vodka

Jessica R.
Bartlesville
Stoli is a refreshing vodka with a crisp taste that can be paired with nearly anything and is affordable, which is a plus.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
The vodka is of average quality along with the price. Not a lot of stores carry it unless you go to an actual liquor store.
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
i love stoli, but i prefer to use their flavored vodkas. they seem to be some of the best quality flavored liquors around.
Diedra M.
Deer Park
Meh, not my favorite. Did not have a clean flavor to me. I much prefer other brands, this is definitely not my go to brand.
lisa g.
The best vodka ever. This is the my #1 favorite. Russians know how to make vodka. Stoli please make a potato vodka. Thanks.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Stoli is my absolute favorite vodka. It's simple and my go-to whenever I order a drink or buy a bottle at the liquor store.
Brittany B.
orlando, FL
I absolutely love stoli. Very smooth and no bad after taste like some other vodka brands. Stoli is my number 1 vodka go to.
Erin C.
Louisville, KY
Gross. Tastes like rubbing alcohol, so strong that it's even hard to mix because it overpowers most mixers. I'm not a fan.
kimberly p.
Hickory, NC
Stoli is definitely our "go to" vodka. It is smooth, has a great taste and is a favorite amongst the drinkers at our house!
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
Quality. Great to mix when having cocktails with friends! From Bloody Marys to Moscow Mules, delicious morning to night.